• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faddy

Banned
Corbyn has got enough good points to make this worthwhile. Hasn't quite been the home run but the Labour spin will still be Theresa May hiding from answers on pensioners and police cuts.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Theresa May barely getting a glove laid on her here. I think she'll be happy with how this went.

I don't know. Rudd is doing very badly and May's absence is definitely looking weak. I'm not impressed by Labour so far, but I'm taking heart from just how badly Rudd has done.

Pandy

You're chatting shit. The SNP literally just did exactly what I said they would.
I didn't say he wouldn't attack Corbyn, but I'm sure as hell he isn't going to give Rudd an easy time either.

Not watching, so if he's saying how great the Tories are I apologise.

there's no way the uk public is actually as progressive as this crowd

It's a serious shame. I guess the kind of person who only hears soundbites and never bothers to engage even slightly in politics outside of voting/daily mail make a large chunk of the voter base...

Democracysimplydoesn'twork.gif

Meadows

Banned
Thing is, Greens, PC and SNP are just going to steal votes directly from Labour.

Fact is, Theresa May isn't there to be involved in this shitshow, Corbyn isn't doing well, and LD, SNP, PC and Greens are.

That, and the fact UKIP are bombing means that this is a good day for May, even if not for Rudd.

Goodlife

Thing is, Greens, PC and SNP are just going to steal votes directly from Labour.

Fact is, Theresa May isn't there to be involved in this shitshow, Corbyn isn't doing well, and LD, SNP, PC and Greens are.

That, and the fact UKIP are bombing means that this is a good day for May, even if not for Rudd.
UKIP are doing great for UKIP voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom