• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
So we should subsume our own political viewpoint to bring you twats to the light? Man up. What England wants England gets. Politics is a contact sport, it's not as if Labour up here is playing nicey nicey. The SNP like any other party is looking votes in the constituencies in which they're standing.

The SNP shouldn't unilaterally disarm against one party just because the English electorate is as thick as shit.

I'm not English, I'm Welsh, so fuck off with that. We have to live with what the rest of you all decide. At the point the SNP are undermining Labour, they're consigning Wales to Tory rule. "progressive" my arse.

TrueBlue

Farron and Lucas are doing well. Corbyn and Angus are doing decent, but not making a presence. Rudd is getting absolutely barracked. Don't think anyone is noticing Nuttall.

This is my take. Corbyn seems to be getting a fair bit of applause from the crowd, so maybe he's doing better with them.

7 way debate is a nonsense idea. Greens, Plaid, UKIP... plz go home. Let the proper parties battle it out.

And I say that as a Welshie. And an enviromentalist.... and... Sorry, I can't relate anything to UKIP on that one.

kmag

I actually think Corbyn is doing pretty well to be honest. He's missed some easy shots and walked into a couple of doors he didn't have to. He's authentic, and that's the sense people get from him.

emigre

I don't think there's going to be a 'winner' from this. Looks like Lab, LD, SNP, Greens will generally gain from this. Tories getting attacked. Plaid has been meh. UKIP are just lolz

Spuck-uk

Banned
I don't think there's going to be a 'winner' from this. Looks like Lab, LD, SNP, Greens will generally gain from this. Tories getting attacked. Plaid has been meh. UKIP are just lolz

I don't think there's a winner, but UKIP and the Tories looking like clear losers.

Bumhead

Banned
As someone who doesn't like Corbyn and wasn't intending on voting Labour in this election, I think he's done well here.

Seems to have come across by some distance as the most sensible and genuine.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Corbyn recovering. He struggles because he doesn't have an authoritative presence. Look at how frequently he gets interrupted compared to Farron, despite the nature of their answers not being especially different.

gun_haver

As someone who doesn't like Corbyn and wasn't intending on voting Labour in this election, I think he's done well here.

Seems to have come across by some distance as the most sensible and genuine.

he's doing all right, just not brilliant which is what most people around here were hoping for so there is some disappointment. everyone's getting excited about what might be possible on june 8th and wanted tonight to result in a further poll boost for labour, so the performance had to be impeccable.

Beefy

Corbyn recovering. He struggles because he doesn't have an authoritative presence. Look at how frequently he gets interrupted compared to Farron, despite the nature of their answers not being especially different.
Corbyn's problem is he is too chilled looking. Even when he gets a lil pissed off he looks chilled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom