• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict *New Movie*

MrparisSM

Banned
Haven't seen this posted yet. Gamespot has new gameplay footage.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action...dia.html?gcst=unrealchamp2_gdaydemo_om182.asx

And also a few new screens. Looking pretty good! The gameplay looks to be fresh and can't wait to see how this puppy turns out. :)

ur4.jpg

ur3.jpg

ur2.jpg

ur.jpg

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
This game is totally fresh and that's a fact. I believe this so firmly that I wouldn't mind if Midway used that previous sentence verbatim on the front of the box.

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
Don't worry, Fenky, he has trouble reconciling the concept of third-person Unreal action.

And complete sentences.

COCKLES

being watched
Nothing brings out the hate like XBOX EXCLUSIVE on GA.

Watch the offical trailers on Gamespot, if they don't make you excited about playing games...go find another hobby.

MrparisSM

Banned
COCKLES said:
Nothing brings out the hate like XBOX EXCLUSIVE on GA.

Watch the offical trailers on Gamespot, if they don't make you excited about playing games...go find another hobby.

WTF?? Can people not recognize a good game when they see one?!?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
MrparisSM said:
WTF?? Can people not recognize a good game when they see one?!?

This game does look awesome, BUT Unreal Championship did suck, so perhaps people are wary of this title.

I for one can't wait...UC2 looks like it's going to be the only other FPS game to get (you know what the other one is!)

what the hell? Unreal is done by midway? i didn't know that. midway has brought out some pretty good games dudes... apparently that trend will continue cause this game was sweet as hell @ e3.

ManaByte

Gold Member
The Faceless Master said:
ms was gonna publish it.. then they dropped it...

No, Atari was going to publish it along with all "Unreal" titles. Epic took the entire franchise and gave it to Midway. No one "dropped" the game.

element

your all wrong!

UC2 was originally to be published by Microsoft, but MS and Epic mutually decided that it would be best to part ways, and Midway stepped in, but also signed a long term deal for all future 'Unreal' based titles.

Top Bottom