• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Until Dawn - Launch Trailer | PS5 & PC Games

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Abc Yes GIF by The Bachelorette
Gravity Rush 2...

My game 🌟💎

FeralEcho

so 50 people complaining in a thread is most people now? lmao :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Since apparently GAF doesn't matter based on your post lets instead check Playstation's official youtube channel and the top comments on the official trailer.

gd1UBNM.jpeg

yZlDvbf.jpeg

Since you like laughing, let's laugh together at your weak ass retort then Lmao 😂😂😂

Here's some more laughing:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Godbless Gamefly.

I ain't paying full price for this but no issue renting it as part of an active subscription.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
My boy 🤗❤️.

A Gravity Rush collection release on PC would be the best Christmas Present from sony to me as well.

Everything about these two games was flawless.
When I bought gravity rush 2 limited edition and got to play it, it felt like Christmas... even though it was January.🎄🎅

Since apparently GAF doesn't matter based on your post lets instead check Playstation's official youtube channel and the top comments on the official trailer.

gd1UBNM.jpeg

yZlDvbf.jpeg

Since you like laughing, let's laugh together at your weak ass retort then Lmao 😂😂😂

Here's some more laughing:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
lol you a clown. First you said most people was a gaf thread now its a youtube video? Like you cant even make up your mind what data you gonna use and now you acting like you dunking on me lmao 🤣 🤣

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I watched maybe the first half hour. It looks very much like a PS3 game with a glossy coat of paint covering it and not glossy in a good way.
1280x720.jpg

o8Gwf6I.jpeg
Rclf5l5.jpeg

6D8841DD338B597210BB54E6491382141574B478

You gotta mean mechanically, but every game since the PS3 era has been the same mechanically so that's redundant.

Top Bottom