• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UW Student trying to start alt-right group pleaded guilty to arson of black churches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggus

Madison is a liberal haven, especially the UW campus. We do occasionally have racist bros on campus but it's pretty progressive.

Wasn't good enough. The liberal counties in the midwest, particularly young voters in those counties, had an opportunity to overcome the dumbassery of the rest of the rural counties. They didn't step up when we needed it most, and now countless numbers of people, namely minorities, are going to suffer.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
And he's probably even more mad now, because he can't get a decent job, due to being a convicted felon.

That's totally the black peoples fault, too.

Paskil

Channel 3000 is the local CBS affiliate. Also, y'all are kidding yourselves if you think UW stands for anything other than the University of Wisconsin-Madison. The school here is one of the top ranked in the world and in any conversation, most people will know you're talking about the University of Wisconsin when you mention UW.

He can talk all he wants. Words are one thing, actions are another. He's still making excuses for his group so I still wouldn't trust him within 20 feet of me.

I'm paraphrasing a web comic but it's true: It's always the worst of the White race that argues its superiority.

Oh, that UW. The one from the region of the country that fucked us all over. Shocking.

Wisconsin-Madison is more highly ranked than UWashington. (44th vs. 54th nationally on USNWR)

Wisconsin as a state is a shithole, but the university is very good, especially for being a public school in a flyover state.

Update

http://www.channel3000.com/news/education/uw-madison-student-abandons-pro-white-group/314514967

MADISON, Wis. - A University of Wisconsin student trying to form a pro-white group has abandoned his efforts after intense backlash from other students and university officials.

American Freedom Party National Chairman William Johnson confirmed Monday that Daniel Dropik is no longer forming a Madison chapter after an Associated Press reporter noticed the group's website had been made private. The American Freedom Party has deep ties to white supremacism.

I'm sure this shit-bag will find some other outlet for his racism but at least he didn't get this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom