• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire Survivors for PS5, PS4 launches August 29

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire

The PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 versions of Vampire Survivors will launch on August 29, developer Poncle announced.

The downloadable contents “Legacy of the Moonspell,” “Tides of the Foscari,” “Emergency Meeting,” and “Operation Guns” will be available day-and-date with the game’s release.

Vampire Survivors is currently available for Xbox Series, Xbox One, Switch, PC via Steam and Microsoft Store, iOS, and Android.

This has been fun to play in PC. It's perfect for short burst gaming sessions and definitely can get very addictive. I'll probably pick it up on PS5 at some point.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Great game. Its was a GP freebie, but even at regular price I think it's only about $5, and DLC is maybe $1.

Similar to Balatro, I burned myself out playing it constantly for a couple weeks. But I never got back into either when more DLC/updates came out.

Such a simple, but addictive game.

Saiyan-Rox

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

Really fun game. Hate that this port came out around the same time as WuKong and soon to be Astro bot. Its just so addicting that it's cutting my times in other games.

Side note, while it is cool Sony offered a 10% discount if you have PS+, it still made me laugh. The game is $4.99 as is lol.

Cyborg

Question: I dont see a PS5 version of the game jn the store. It seems a PS4 game that you play via BC.

Am I missing something?

Top Bottom