• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire Survivors |OT| There are some very good reasons to be afraid of the dark

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
lR07Iks.png

Soodanim

The last DLC character said he doesn't need weapons, so I took that as a challenge and decided to play on the big Among Us level and only take the shield as a weapon. It's very easy to die at first, and that wasn't even on inverse mode. But if you survive for 5 minutes you'll survive for 30.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Haven't unlocked that one I don't think.

I love this game I'll be buying it again for the bloody PlayStation next month to start all over again.

I really enjoyed this at the time, however I went a little bonkers with Trouser and maxed out his egg containment ability which was kind of silly. I did wonder the other day if they have increased it at all, although I fear checking may result in reverting back into OCD egg procurement insanity.

Last edited:

cjp

Dabbled on the iPhone but didn’t get too far.

Bought it for PS5 and I can already see myself losing my life to it. I’m following the tips in the store description but do you guys have any other, non-spoiler, advice?

Soodanim

Dabbled on the iPhone but didn’t get too far.

Bought it for PS5 and I can already see myself losing my life to it. I’m following the tips in the store description but do you guys have any other, non-spoiler, advice?
Personally I just went for unlocks, then used the unlocks because they usually leads to more unlocks. You'll start getting longer and longer runs.

Outside of that it's just choosing which permanent upgrades you want (you can respec at any time).

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I'm a but stumped on finishing the 1.0 collection. Have all the weapons evolutions, relics and arcana but there are still 4/5 empty spaces I can't figure out. I thought it might be weapons from whiteout and laborratory but they seem to count separately.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm a but stumped on finishing the 1.0 collection. Have all the weapons evolutions, relics and arcana but there are still 4/5 empty spaces I can't figure out. I thought it might be weapons from whiteout and laborratory but they seem to count separately.
Post a screenshot and I can look when I get home. I can be as vague or specific as you prefer.

Top Bottom