• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Veep Season 2 - Armando Iannuci/Julia Louis Dreyfus - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32669-1394075082-6.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14814-1394075798-9.gif

This should be used more often on gaf though:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-325-1394075873-8.gif

almost done rewatching thick of it. god the writers are GOAT.

malcolm tucker and jamie imo better than the characters in veep but still louis dreyfus especially does pretty damn good in here.

funniest line (and quite possibly the saddest) in thick of it so far: "i feel like i'm in a therapy session being run by my own rapist" taken in context it killed me

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Sounds like this could be the best season yet. Wow, didn't think it was possible.

- Variety review:
“Veep” has actually gotten considerable mileage out of what amounts to a one-note-joke premise — the indignities of being vice president visited upon a politician who mixes unbridled ambition with an utter lack of convictions. It’s essentially the comedy companion to “House of Cards,” buoyed by Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ fearless irreverence in the central role.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I want this show to go on forever... I judge people based on if they watch Veep.

Peru

Can't believe someone (variety) still asks for more specific reference to party politics - as if the point of the show isn't the fact that ideology matters less than the game of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom