• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Velvet Revolver - Fall to Pieces video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon

Horrible, horrible OBRASS.

OBRASS = Obligatory Ballad Released As a Second Single.

Haven't seen the video yet though.

Teddman

Fall to Pieces is one of my favorite tracks on the album. Has a nice GnR vibe to the main riff.

Here's to hoping their next single is "Illegal Song." That one ROX.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
For pete's sake, Weiland - can you GET any skinnier? </Chandler>

Nice to see him do something good with his heroin experiences, even if putting it in a video smacks (!) of questionable taste...is that his wife in the video or an actress portrayal?

Crispy

I saw Velvet Revolver live this weekend, I was disappointed with their show. They couldn't connect with the audience at all.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
This launch website is addicting, thx for the link!

I've already seen the latest Kelly Clarkson video, and JC Chavez has a song called "Some Girls Like To Dance With Women". Pop music is so bad, it's entertaining. :D

Crispy

Ninja Scooter said:
any song with a Slash solo kicks ass, and every video with skinny Scott Weiland fighting skinny Duff mcKagan kicks ass.

Slash was the only really good thing about the show. I still think his solo's don't feel like they used to, it feels they're just there for the sake of being there and they're not the most imaginative either.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Fall To Peices is one of the better songs on their album although I like You Got No Right much better.. it even has a better solo. The Slash solo in Fall To peices is not as good as his GnR solos or the You got no right solo but its still OKAY.

The video was pretty cool, except that old skinny rockers are rpetty grosse looking other than that it was cool.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Honestly, the only two songs I can actually say I enjoy are "Illegal Song" and "Big Machine". The rest? Sounds like Weiland and GnR trying to copy the peanut butter n chocolate combo of Audioslave, but not quite succeeding...

Fei

That is Weiland's wife in the video.

My favorite part is Weiland showing his journal, with past Stone Temple Pilot articles and all.

I saw them live in May in Toronto. They tore the place down. Must have been an off night when you went to see them or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom