• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Video) Bill Gates doesn't look impressed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Old quote, but it's nice to have an actual video of it. Bill's "smiling" in that kind of "You fucking wiseass..." kind of way.

Pachinko

hehehehehhe

See, I think Mr. gates found it funny but much like when a friend makes a joke at your expence you shouldn't really be laughing at it.

miyuru

Pachinko said:
hehehehehhe

See, I think Mr. gates found it funny but much like when a friend makes a joke at your expence you shouldn't really be laughing at it.

Why? What's he got to lose?

Laughing at yourself is a great skill to have.

miyuru

The dude was saying how he invented "ctrl+alt+del", but Bill Gates made it famous :p

Then the fat guy says that he was referring to NT logon, where when your system boots up you press ctrl+alt+del to open the logon window.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>I'll bet the fat dude dies in a car wreck really soon.... oh wait... this isn't Nintendo.<<<

Yokoi didn't die in a car wreck. He was RUN OVER by a car.

Tenguman

me thinks bill got picked on to extremes for the first 20 years of his life, hence can't take a joke at his expense.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Oh dear, poor Bill, could he have not laughed at that? You can see he was kind of trying, but he could have been more visibly at ease with it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom