• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wall of Game - Vote Now

jdforge

Banned
Don't know if this is already on GAF, but Walk of Game, the Oscars of the gaming community :) is about to close for voting (October 31st) Can GAF make a difference ? I think so !!

www.walkofgame.com

Current standings . .

Game/Character

Halo 13.1%
Master Chief (Halo) 12.4%
Link (The Legend of Zelda) 10.4%
Mario 10.0%
Zelda (The Legend of Zelda) 7.1%
Sonic the Hedgehog 4.8%
Final Fantasy 4.7%
Donkey Kong 3.7%
Grand Theft Auto 3.7%
Half-Life 3.5%
Star Wars 2.7%
Doom 2.4%
Tetris 2.4%
Resident Evil 2.2%
Pac-Man 2.0%
Mortal Kombat 1.8%
Street Fighter 1.7%
Pong 1.6%
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) 1.6%
Ryu (Street Fighter) 1.5%
Max Payne 1.4%
Myst 1.4%
Yorda (Ico) 1.3%
Parappa the Rapper 1.3%
Ms. Pac-Man 1.3%

Lifetime Achievement

Shigeru Miyamoto 39.8%
Nolan Bushnell 20.4%
Will Wright 17.9%
Yu Suzuki 12.3%
Sid Meier 9.7%

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Basically, the top 4 right now are Halo, Zelda, Mario and Sonic The Hedgehog

and it's not the oscars of the gaming community, it's the walk of fame for the gaming community.

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
There is something very wrong with the world if current last place entry Ms. Pac-Man doesn't earn a place on the gaming "Walk of Fame." I mean, I know Halo's popular and all, but let's have a little historical perspective, people.

Think of it this way...Lindsay Lohan is the "it" girl now, but does she deserve a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame before Audrey Hepburn?

ElyrionX

Someone should mobilise the gamefaqs crowd, then the top 4 would look like this:

1. Cloud
2. Sephiroth
3. Final Fantasy VII
4. Link

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Whimsical Phil said:
There is something very wrong with the world if current last place entry Ms. Pac-Man doesn't earn a place on the gaming "Walk of Fame." I mean, I know Halo's popular and all, but let's have a little historical perspective, people.

Think of it this way...Lindsay Lohan is the "it" girl now, but does she deserve a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame before Audrey Hepburn?

Nostalgia should not over-procede design and execution.

Top Bottom