• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer: Space Marine 2 has sold 2 million copies

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Easter Dad GIF

Valt7786

Well earned, hopefully they can continue the series, involve some other chapters, the adeptus sororitas (Which i'd give my left nut for a full game based on those now) etc.

Sentenza

They aren't done.
My personal prediction is that this will keep selling rather well for the next two weeks or more.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Someone needs to make a pic of a Space Marine kicking a Concord character off of ledge.

Last edited:

Puscifer

Haven't enjoyed a campaign shooter like this since the OG Halo and Gears days. Game is fun and finally does away with a lot of the annoying Gen Z dialogue we've been seeing in games lately.
I was just talking to a friend of mine about it and how I love how gruff it is! Not saying I don't appreciate humor, but the Marvelization of dialog in media is so damn obvious. And I hope Borderlands 4 keeps the tone set in the trailers because I'm just so over everything being a 24/7 joke

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
I'm interested in Space Marine 2, but not that interested to pick it at launch.

Great for the devs & the publisher though since they seem happy with the sales its gotten.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Awesome loved the first one. Glad the second is selling well. I Bought myself Boltgun. As I only have a switch.

No one will see this but port the first one to the switch. Maybe impossible port the second or bring it to the switch successor.

PanzerCute

I just finished the campaign and that was absolutely stellar.

Pvp and operations are also great.

Amazing game, biggest success ever for Saber and Focus Entertainment, totally deserved!

Top Bottom