• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

JB1981

I start my new job tomorrow so I won't be able to play much online during the week. We should schedule a clan night that starts around 7pm est one night a week, though. I need to get some Warhawk time in before Halo 3 hits.

PSN: Beamber

sk3tch

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Some pictures of GAFFERS from the beta thread. Whos going to lead the GAF Clan? I vote Kittonwy.

537801320_184c0560a1_o.jpg

537918713_2c86f65764_o.jpg

537815646_7032159bd4_b.jpg

The rest are on TTP's Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8793824@N04/sets/72157600331337977/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8793824@N04/sets/72157600331342299/

ghostmind

Hopefully this can get as organized as the Resistance clan - although I don't know what this will do to the Resistance clan set game times, as I'm sure alot of GAFers will have both games.

Anyway, please count me in for the GAF Warhawk clan, whomever is going to run this show.

PSN: ghostmind

EDIT: Mountain Time Zone, so I guiess GAF West it is...

nategc

Banned
bluray version for me, i don't have a headset and i don't want to waste harddrive space :D

plus i can only imagine the slow pace of the download :lol

calder

PSN: caldermuyo

I think there's a good chance we'll need more than one GAF clan eventually. I'll be on day 1, whoever has the thankless job of putting the clan together please invite me asap. ;)

Xater

Steroyd said:
Who are we aiming our PSN ID's to? :lol

Dunno I just wanted to be fast :lol

I wasn't in the beta maybe the clan leader from the beat will the same for the full version?

Wollan

Finally a thread to call home.
I'm really interested to see how Warhawk is received, it's probably the most approachable mp game out there yet still being deep.

PS! Kittonwy shot me down seconds after taking that pic. :lol

The constant crashing in the beta left a sour taste in my mouth along with not being able to get into a gaf clan... I'm willing to give Warhawk another shot when it comes out though, I guess I SHOULD play some GAMES on my PS3 after all.. put me in the clan, I'll be getting it day 1.

PSN: Polyhedron

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
So far we got:

Clan Leader: Who's going to step up?

1. TONX
2. Beamber
3. itdoesntevenwork
4. ghostmind
5. sk3tchcom
6. Xater
7. McNutty76
8. caldermuyo
9. Killthee
10. justjohn
11. Steroyd
12. Travelyan
13. Polyhedron
14. gamerecks
15. PlayerBeyond
16. the_id
17. teepo
18. Wollan
19. Tideas
20. y2kevbug11
21. Darobga
22. Speevy
23. Avellon
24. backbreaker65
25. VirginiaSlim
26. mintylurb
27. DeathGazer
28. spwolf
29. LordFarquaad
30. chris_rock
31. nofi

Safe Bet

Banned
I'd take the responsiblity of running the Clan for the first couple weeks with the intent of handing over leadership to a clan elected leader asap.

If anyone has a problem with that/me, I can understand why but I'll drop my hat in anyways...

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Safe Bet said:
I'd take the responsiblity of setting up the Clan for the first couple weeks with the intent of handing over leadership to a clan elected leader asap.

If anyone has a problem with that/me, I can understand why but I'm dropping my hat in anyways...

Is it possible to transfer leadership? I don't remember if it was in the beta and I haven't heard Jobe mention it. Yixian or BobTheFork, did you see a clan leadership transfer option in the beta?

Xater

Killthee said:
Is it possible to transfer leadership? I don't remember if it was in the beta and I haven't heard Jobe mention it.

That's what I want to know too. If it is possible I could get it started too but I would have to hand it over in October when I return to university.

Top Bottom