• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

Grinchy

Banned
What is this backwards missle glitch? I haven't played this game in forever but if I do slap it in my system I feel like I should know what that glitch is.

The Frankman said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYANXnPrz8I

It's the most stupid broken thing I've ever seen. Basically while flopping like a fish you can maintain missile lock and fire on enemies. It's unrealistic and dumb.

The be fair, Warhawk isn't the most realistic game on the planet. What with smacking a plane into a mountain and not dying instantly, or ramming it into the ground / vehicle like a dick. :p

That said, sh*t is GAME BREAKING.

Really, segregate the servers. Or even make noob friendly servers points free. Like playing Endless Battle in SF4. Yeah you can play with no penalty, but you get no rank / score for it.

That's how much I hate this crap. >:|

Tntnnbltn

Decided to boot up Warhawk tonight and ended up playing for around 12 hours. It's currently 7AM local time. I found an awesome room with a BM CTF rotation and couldn't leave.

WH will always be my GOTG.

Stronty

Played the demo today, really looks good, how many people are still playing these days? Are they all just in the CTF demo level?

After popping in Starhawk yesterday and seeing no one playing zones mode (as is the norm), I wanted to pop in Warhawk. Maybe I will tonight.

Luckily Warhawk is masterfully designed so that all modes are fun. Starhawk only works well with zones but people don't fucking play it. Fucking idiots.

Any GAFfers interested in a Warhawk party at some stage?? Just started getting back into it today. Oh man, this game never gets old!! Would be great to get a team/clan going again or even just a few games some night. CTF is not the same without some team structure :/

The plane whores are ruining this great game, no intentions of doing objectives, no intentions of working as a team. Just tow missles. It's embarrassing , some have to come so close towards you to get a kill on a ground troop then fly off without capturing a zone, or taking/recapturing a flag. They piss me off especially when they are on my own team.

I hope if there was to be a PS4 version it would be a bit more balanced

JardeL

Decided to boot up Warhawk tonight and ended up playing for around 12 hours. It's currently 7AM local time. I found an awesome room with a BM CTF rotation and couldn't leave.

WH will always be my GOTG.

LOL I made the same mistake! ^_^ There're still plenty of players to play with. Also lots of servers; MALO servers are usually have more than 20 players.

Wowhawk is incredible, we really need a remaster ASAP. My ass being kicked by warhawks, my k/d ratio is such a shame :D but having so much fun playing! I don't know what we need for a remaster; kickstarter or petitions but we have to do something.

Top Bottom