• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

-Deimos

! object Object

What happened to his gravely voice? Seemed pretty normal and generic during the phone call. He sounded like less of an asshole too, which sucks. I liked the whole creepy, sarcastic thing he had going on.

oh snap looks like it just got shut down. :(

EDIT: Yep is says BANNED. Blah.

Some people were saying in the chat they were going to report him because he got it early before they did. :/

Mik2121

And streaming gone. We are just a few days away from release and people are actually starting to like the game again thanks to these things... and Ubi keeps killing it. I guess they want people to still think their game is a pile of shit?

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
From the stream, I honestly liked what I saw from a graphical standpoint, and the bit of story seemed OK.

Stream looked like shit though with horrible compression. Just Aiden driving around trying to find some dudes while talking to his sister (i think).

So what happens when you get banned from twitch/Ustream? Can you make another account to be able to stream from your PS4?
For Ustream yeah, you can make another acc i believe.

ttech10

I guess the PC version has been confirmed for me. Been watching a 360 stream and haven't seen a car spawn in at least 10 minutes (during a mission the player had to run like 600 meters to his destination) and pedestrian spawning isn't that much better.

I can overlook downgraded graphics and things like the vehicle handing and non-solid trees/bushes... but I need my cities to feel like a city.

I guess the PC version has been confirmed for me. Been watching a 360 stream and haven't seen a car spawn in at least 10 minutes (during a mission the player had to run like 600 meters to his destination) and pedestrian spawning isn't that much better.

I can overlook downgraded graphics and things like the vehicle handing and non-solid trees/bushes... but I need my cities to feel like a city.

I mean that's the big difference presumable between NG/PC and 7th gen. It's a pretty major difference to be honest. Entire games have been sold on their world alone.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!

But how do you know the PC will be much better as far as population goes?

I'm starting to consider this game again.

I need to hear 3 things:

-It's a stable smooth 30 fps on PS4

-There is enough organic variety to prevent it from becoming another assassin's creed

-The city is worth exploring and has life. There needs to be a meaningful connection between the world and Aidan. From Far Cry 3 to the last ACs, ubisoft's worlds have lacked personality for a while. It wasn't until blood dragon that I felt one of their open world games had flair since Assassin's Creed 2.

Those are the things that will sell me.

Please don't play like a reskinned assassin's creed those games have burnt so much since revelations

ttech10

But how do you know the PC will be much better as far as population goes?

I recall reading an article and vehicle/population density/population was said to be lower on previous gen than current and PC.

Can't find it though, I may have been confused and it was just speculation, but I was pretty sure it was from an official source or from someone who heard it from an official source.

Yasae

Banned
-There is enough organic variety to prevent it from becoming another assassin's creed
Careful which one you compare it to. Too many people on GAF haven't played the first game, which literally had 4 or 5 different activities required for intel on each assassination.

Besides that you could collect flags and topple templars. That's it.

It was one of the most insanely repetitive games I've ever played.

Charleston

Neo Member
Careful which one you compare it to. Too many people on GAF haven't played the first game, which literally had 4 or 5 different activities required for intel on each assassination.

Besides that you could collect flags and topple templars. That's it.

It was one of the most insanely repetitive games I've ever played.

One of the things that kept me going through the first AC was the villains, hearing what they had to say while they were dying was something I really liked.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Maybe PS4 capture, from http://www.watchdogsforum.net
PortlyElaborateBunting.gif

WhiteLankyFurseal.gif

MassiveFriendlyBufflehead.gif
but still "off screen" and not direct captured.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
And streaming gone. We are just a few days away from release and people are actually starting to like the game again thanks to these things... and Ubi keeps killing it. I guess they want people to still think their game is a pile of shit?
It's not Ubisoft closing it down it's the website itself because they are legally obligated to do so unless they wanna be eligible for a very valid lawsuit. We have these things called release dates for a reason.

GavinUK86

theres a watch dogs stream on twitch RIGHT NOW. xbox controller prompts. no idea what platform.

EDIT that theres 2. pretty certain one is xbox one. the lighting looks too good.

xLsXr5X.jpg

HowZatOZ

Banned

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
theres a watch dogs stream on twitch RIGHT NOW. xbox controller prompts. no idea what platform.

EDIT that theres 2. pretty certain one is xbox one. the lighting looks too good.

definitely sharper than the 360 stream I've seen.

Top Bottom