• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wayne Brady to take over writing duties of Amazing Spiderman

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10 for trolling Slott haters, Slayven.
Say what you want guys, but dude has been writing a consistently solid and enjoyable book for the past six years. He's not the most spectacularly brilliant comic book writer, but he gets the job done. Hell, right now, X-books wish they had someone like that.

I'm still curious about that annual.

Debirudog

so when did people stop liking Dan Slott on Spider-Man

because I haven't really read Spidey comics basically since One More Day, and when Slott started out people were saying like "yeah OMD was stupid but Amazing Spider-Man is still a really good book."

and then people seemed to like Superior so... ?
In my opinion...
Scott ruined Black Cat and Parker became a petty jerk because he was jelly of Tony having MJ work for him as personal assistant.

I generally enjoy the Parker Industries thing for a while but I think some stuff like those moments with Iron Man were just really out of character for Spider-man.

Nesotenso

In my opinion...
Scott ruined Black Cat and Parker became a petty jerk because he was jelly of Tony having MJ work for him as personal assistant.

I generally enjoy the Parker Industries thing for a while but I think some stuff like those moments with Iron Man were just really out of character for Spider-man.

Slott has completely ruined Felicia. Also the execution of how Silk was introduced was bad. Extreme amateur hour writing.

PsychBat!

Banned
Is there anything Wayne Brady can't do tho
daredevil-dan-foodfight-2.19.jpg

he couldn't save this movie. Tbf, nothing could.

Mr-Joker

Banned

because I haven't really read Spidey comics basically since One More Day, and when Slott started out people were saying like "yeah OMD was stupid but Amazing Spider-Man is still a really good book."

Slott has some good ideas but ultimately just doesn't quite nail the landing.

In my opinion...

Yeah he has completely ruined Black Cat.

Sandfox

People starting hating on Slott when Superior started. Before that I saying that he was having one of the best Spider-Man runs.
How come Slott is so great with Silver Surfer and (presumably) so bad with Spider-Man?
Dan Slott has been liked on pretty much every book he has been on, but has been on ASM too long and it shows.
Batman is Rich

Lex Luthor is Rich

Peter Parker can now buy both of them.

Peter isn't rich.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
This guy has touched a lot of things I like but I can't pin him down to anything specific. He was on an episode of SG-1. I don't even remember him on that, or WWE Raw.

Should be fun.

If Bill Hader and CM Punk can do it, we all can.
His character on SG-1 was the first cool gould they'd come up with in years, it was a shame that they killed him during his first appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom