• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

lupin23rd

Tisan said:
Why does the url say MGST?

Makes me reeeeeaaalllly doubt it's MGS4 related

Pity it doesn't say MGSA3 :>

I think it's probably 360-related, but yeah the T from that URL and the "i" stump me.

Maybe "Metal Gear Solid Threesixty"? :lol

Personally I'm hoping it's "Metal Gear Solid Trophies"!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Metal Gear Solid:Three Sixty!

AAAHHH OMG OH EM GEEE!!!

AAHHH

Ok not really. What were we talking about again?

Ploid 3.0

20081204 what does this all say? Moon language warning.
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/20081204/3dmg4.htm

She's doing the 360 circle thing with her eyes.
3dmg423.gif

I hope this is an announcement for something new whatever it is. Just a straight up 360 port does nothing for me. A directors cut of MGS4, rather than just the usual extra content of the PS2 Sub- games would be great. There's a lot of potential buried in Act 3 in particular that a few tweaks could really sort out.

Maybe editing out the redundant dialogue and changing the ending, but gameplay tweaks in Act 3 please. More NPC's on the street and give the disguise an actual point.

Or a PSN version of MGO or a whole new game, otherwise there's not much to get excited over, for smeone who has played MGS4 to death I mean. A 360 port is obviously good news for 360 only owners.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Angelus Errare said:
Just talking about the technology behind MGS4.........................FOR 360!!!!!1!!1!!ELEVEN!!!11EXCLAMATION!.

It talks about how the game uses the cell processor, shaders, and how certain details are executed by the SPEs and what not.

Ello

It's Metal Gear Toilet.

We help Johnny do his buisness. While he's doing his buisness he's listening to the iPod (i) and get's a briliant idea (!) so he turns on the computer on his arm. (power button)

shagg_187 said:
Damn, look at the hair textures! So nice, even the fucking image is shining with cum!

3dmg424.gif

Looks like they're using 360's isomaltosyl tri-glucose mapping!

Shit looks soooooooooooooo much better than the PS3 version already.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
This is a repeat of FF XIII isn't it? The same people who said that that game would never come to 360 are the same ones who said a MGS game wont be on 360.

Guys, I'm not saying it will happen, but for fucks sake don't feign shock this time if it does happen, businessmen don't do console wars.

cresto

I can't imagine the 360 can actually handle this game. Don't know why they trick us with the green color. Stupid!

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Ooooooh the thread is slowing down... No more meltdowns?

Shagg! get back to the press release printing machine!

Ploid 3.0 said:
This reminds me of the 360 orb... All of these 360 subliminal messages is going to make me explode. Just tell me already! :D

Ploid 360
(Today, 10:11 AM)
Reply | Quote

They're calling to us, It's beautiful. This is just the beginning!

Mistouze said:
Ooooooh the thread is slowing down... No more meltdowns?

Shagg! get back to the press release printing machine!

Exam in 2 hours! Printing machines are busy printing monies for Nintendo!

Ploid 3.0

ergo said:
I can't imagine the 360 can actually handle this game. Don't know why they trick us with the green color. Stupid!

Wii has skate, psx has mgs (a gamecube game), wii has Dead Rising. Anything is possible.

cresto

Ploid 3.0 said:
Wii has skate, psx has mgs (a gamecube game), wii has Dead Rising. Anything is possible.
True, but dead rising looks like crap and wii skate is totally a joke. not promising for the porting deal :/

HUELEN10

Need to know more.

Shit man, we are shitfucked.

Kojima has us by the balls, and he has no mercy. FUCK!

I haven't felt this way since Brawl was revealed.

DjFroggy

Neo Member
360 roll with eyes
360 orb spinning
And that lightning on the hair does look like a certain letter in the alphabet...

Top Bottom