• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

mr_nothin

Banned
WTF @ Rapping Granny getting banned...that didnt even show anything.
They do that on tv shows nowadays.

But this is acceptable right:
*removed*

Yea....w/e

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Haunted said:
:lol Why? It's been 3 fucking hours.

Konami could update that site tomorrow. Or next week. Or next month, who knows.

Yep, I am thinking they won't announce anything quickly. Sad, the meltdowns would be on near FF 13 proportions.

lherre said:

Frown01.gif

Ploid 3.0

Angelus Errare said:
You know that article has been up for a day right? It has nothing to do with 360, you're suffering from what is professionally known as "The Number 23ism"

Ok back to leveling my soldier. All that msg4 Meryl stuff = (Sarcasm), however she is doing a 360 circle with her eyes, there seem to be a x in the hair, and the orb reminds me of the 360 orb during the commercials. I'll stop playing now.

FrankT

Perhaps it will be in trailer form as one of the yet to be revealed VGA Spike trailers. If so, we got a week or so wait on our hands.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Game Designer

• Creates the creative, technical and commercial goals of game production based off of corporate directives.
  • Establishes the game content, oversees graphics, determines math specs, sound and other technical components of existing or new game development and reports to senior manager any discrepancies or problems requiring resolution.
  • Maintains creative direction as expressed in the functional spec/game proposal, including the creation of storyboards, generation of game flow, detailed task schedules, utilizing Windows based PCs and MS Office.
  • Refill toilet rolls tm in workplace toilets, replace urinal cakes and clean bowls when theres dirty turd skid marks, ew yuck cause its gross right? you know what else is gross like when someone poops when they have eaten corn and they flush but like the corn stays and floats in the bowl, it happens with peas sometimes as well, nasty. I dropped my phone in the toilet once when i pooped, i just flushed the whole thing.
  • Creates production timelines and coordinates anticipated staffing schedules with other scheduled resources.
  • Determines production team leaders, defines project requirements and determines resources.
  • Provides all resource materials as needed to produce game.
  • Coordinates marketing strategies and assigns project tasks and establishes internal progress reviews.
  • Maintains time and materials costs and records, and prepares relevant game information for presentation needs, executive review, testing and compliance requirements.
  • Formulates sign off schedule of completed game components and establishes final review and game testing procedures.
  • Provides revision cycle timelines and schedules.
  • Make coffee and cakes for Kojima san, worship the ground he walks on, reassure him of everything he does, say hes better than Itagaki.
  • Organizes and documents progress benchmarks and implements project data archive and material and record preservation.
  • Facilitates the distribution of approved material and files to support product release.
  • Complies with the company
  • Port Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots from PlayStation 3tm to Microsoft X Box 360tm

http://www.gm.konami.com/index.php?...oftware-engineer-iii&catid=4:careers&Itemid=7

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clav

shagg_187 said:
MGS:Triology will feature all new set of dialogues. Here's one I secretly snapped from Christopher Randolph (Otacon)'s script. Sorry guys, it's not complete though:

Otacon: Huh? Oh, Wait! We're on Xbox 360™ System! It's not blu-ray disc but hey, you can install games in it! No need to swap d.... *RROD flashes*
Snake: Otacon? OTACON? OTACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dun dun dum dee lum DUN DUN DUN

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
A next Metal Gear Acid game or .... those rumours about December 12 are true.

cresto

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Its 25mins then "Insert disc 43" then another 20 mins on 360, its doesnt feel so long then :D oh i played the 360 version as well, while writting a musical about camels.
talented man, hope you post that piece up for us to hear. i wanna know what that camel means to you

Puck

Banned
KP totally need to use the MGS4 engine on another PS3 game.
These teams make these epic engines and they're only used once. Milk that shit.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
HUELEN10 said:
Elaborate....
There was a rumour saying that after 6 months of the release date they will add a new act or something like that
Its related with OldSnake 6 months to live

mj1108

Fersis said:
There was a rumour saying that after 6 months of the release date they will add a new act or something like that
Its related with OldSnake 6 months to live

6 month timed exclusive? :D

Top Bottom