• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Crisis said:
Goodness knows you're not the brightest bulb on NeoGAF (as anyone who looks at your tag would know) but do you think you can stop posting phrases and complete nonsense every other post in this this thread? Jesus it's like you're a seven year old.
No you quoted the wrong dude, I'm the one posting nonsense all the time.

Edit: Oh shit it's the innovation man!

Crisis

Banned
SEGAManiaco said:
i = snake
! = liquid

mgs1 remake for 360

SEGAManiaco said:
friend i + enemy ! = O nline

mgs tounament new expansion for ps3

SEGAManiaco said:
universal on/off symbol
universal = multiplataform
multi = mgs4 subsistance

SEGAManiaco said:
green is the codec color, it has nothing to do with 360

SEGAManiaco said:
ac!d Three pra DSi

I so rarely say this because I fear the mods here but I think you've earned it. SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU KNOW ABSOLUTE DICK.

[Nintex]

Crisis said:
I so rarely say this because I fear the mods here but I think you've earned it. SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU KNOW ABSOLUTE DICK.
That's the problem with this... we know jack shit and because I don't think Konami employees work weekend shifts there's no way we're going to find out untill monday at the earliest :(

minus_273

Banned
Crisis said:

HAHAHAH! i wonder if he thought no one would notice he was just parroting everything others have posted.

Crisis said:
Goodness knows you're not the brightest bulb on NeoGAF (as anyone who looks at your tag would know) but do you think you can stop posting phrases and complete nonsense every other post in this this thread? Jesus it's like you're a seven year old.
Crisis said:

This entire thread has over 50 pages of complete and utter Bullshit. Everyone is having a go at their own terrible joke.

Why the fuck are you getting your panties in a bunch? There are THOUSANDS of similar posts.

[Nintex]

If this is nothing 'big' than Kojima Productions is going to be surprised when they return to work on monday. "So guys, it's time to start that MGO tournament, why is our e-mail box full and what's with all these moutbreathers on our phone..."

sprocket

Banned
Vast Inspiration said:
This entire thread has over 50 pages of complete and utter Bullshit. Everyone is having a go at their own terrible joke.

Why the fuck are you getting your panties in a bunch?

Cause a lot of 360 die hards REALLY want this to be true.

Hell I would like to see ia MGS game on the 360 or even the Wii. I wouldnt mind. Play to each consoles strengths.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Crisis said:
Just like 99.9% of the posters in this thread? ;)
SEGAManiaco is spewing bullshit to hide the most evident truth:
MGS for the Xbox Zune

Crisis said:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
[Nintex] said:
It's Metal Gear man, if they had footage of Hideo taking a shit they would put it up as well.

...And we'd still debate over whether or not it was going multiplatform.

Crisis

Banned
Jocchan said:
Just like 99.9% of the posters in this thread? ;)
SEGAManiaco is spewing bullshit to hide the most evident truth:
MGS for the Xbox Zune

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

It works fine for me when I clicked it. :\

minus_273

Banned
sprocket said:

Hell I would like to see ia MGS game on the 360 or even the Wii. I wouldnt mind. Play to each consoles strengths.

whats funny about his posts is that they are contradictory and completely serious. I recognize the tournament one because i started (as far as i can tell) the "T" theory and someone got the gif file names.

industrian

[Nintex] said:
If this is nothing 'big' than Kojima Productions is going to be surprised when they return to work on monday. "So guys, it's time to start that MGO tournament, why is our e-mail box full and what's with all these moutbreathers on our phone..."

For all we know, one of Kojima's minions wanted to get fired and just made the teaser before leaving work. But yeah, I can imagine that Kojima Production's email server is doing a good impression of the Konami ID server during the MGO beta right now.

RavenFox

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
GAF1.jpg

"MGS4 360 confirmed, fanboys suiciding"

GAF2.jpg

"orly? Playstation games sell best on the Playstation btw"

GAF3.jpg

"not when the 360 version has five disks amirite"

GAF4.jpg
:lol :lol

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
sprocket said:

SHUT UP I'M GONNA STAB YOU IN THE HEAD THROUGH THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW AARGHHH

GalacticAE said:
You guys....I've figured it out. A NEXT METAL GEAR IS 12/23/2012

My colleagues and I were going over the images presented by Konami and we noticed that the characters bore a resemblance to the Mayan number system shown here:

glyph.jpg

After extensive deciphering and number crunching we've come to this conclusion:

mgsmayanmystery.jpg

Many believe this is the date the world ends according to the Mayan calender. No...we think the world is about to be reborn. They have predicted something bigger than the end of the world. And Mr. Kojima will deliver it.
Holy shit.

This thread is made of bs but this made me laugh. :lol

Alcander

minus_273 said:
whats funny about his posts is that they are contradictory and completely serious. I recognize the tournament one because i started (as far as i can tell) the "T" theory and someone got the gif file names.
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but the "T" significance was picked up on the first page :I post #38

I saw this in another site but I don't know if it was made or posted here:

Franck_07

If it was here first, then sorry for being late. I think this will turn out to be that Existence thingy we saw the other day.

Shadowlink123 said:
I saw this in another site but I don't know if it was made or posted here:

Franck_07

If it was here first, then sorry for being late. I think this will turn out to be that Existence thingy we saw the other day.

GAF > Internet > GAF > Internet > GAF

As much as it would be awesome to have this on 360, the Ac!d reference is pretty obvious.

Plus a while back wasn't Carmack or someone talking about how the royalty fees on 360 games exceeding 2 or 3 discs was prohibitively expensive? That may sink MSG4 360 (on account of their love for FMV) as a profit grab.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
the exclamation point inside the circle looks like a finger touching something
you heard it here first

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
A 360 port of MGS4 would be cool but why would it say "next" Metal Gear? That makes it sound like a new sequel.

I guess this thread is going to continue in circles until something concrete is announced.

Personally I think this is nothing more than some form of enhanced online component (ignoring the platform). I'm pretty sure Metal Gear Online has been a relative failure?

industrian

GoncaloCCastro said:
So many pages!! Whatever it is it's probably going to be awesome!

As my first foray into this thread so eloquently put it:

This is either going to lead to mass suicides or the largest misuse of hype in the world ever.

Cipherr

PhoenixDark said:
GAF1.jpg

"MGS4 360 confirmed, fanboys suiciding"

GAF2.jpg

"orly? Playstation games sell best on the Playstation btw"

GAF3.jpg

"not when the 360 version has five disks amirite"

GAF4.jpg

The last frame just seals it :lol

industrian

I've come to the conclusion that this is just some sort of IRL S3 Program made by Kojima.

I NEED SCISSORS! 61!

Red Blaster said:
Nope, thousands of players still online. Gulf between experts and non-experts is gigantic tho.

That was certainly the main issue I had with the beta, fairly difficult to get into. It required effort just to be functional within a team, never mind effective.

Top Bottom