• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Maxwell House said:
LOL how the hell did this get ot 57 pages so fast? :lol

2ptayvk.jpg

There's no need for sorrow, Maxwell. This thread died once already. It can't die twice.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Flunkie said:
imagine babyz gif

imagine Metal Gearz !

holy Samosa , so that why Kojima was in UBI HQ and with Jade lately .

Wii and DSi exclusive confirmed then .

Ether_Snake said:
WAT

Is that really Killzon

no , that the first leaked gif of Metal Gear Solid : TechWars , the new FPS Metal Gear , exclusive for Xbox 360 .

SkySonata

Banned
Rpgmonkey said:
:lol

How this thread even left the first page since it was posted? And nothing even happened yet!

Probably the SDF keeping tabs on the thread in case this ends up being MGS4 for 360.

Meltdown probability feels high.

whatever the damn game is, it better be 360

not that I would ever play it, its just DAMN stop making bad decisions by going with Sony Konami..

Crisis

Banned
PseudoKirby said:

not that I would ever play it, its just DAMN stop making bad decisions by going with Sony Konami..

Do you have any idea how stupid what you just typed is?

GeoramA

PseudoKirby said:

Yeah, MGS4 sure bombed hard on PS3.

:lol @ this thread

Shatai

Banned
I think I'd uncontrollably spurt quarts of piss with laughter if after every remotely gaming related forum on the Internet had finished masturbating over this "imminent" 360 Metal Gear news, it turned out to be a complete misinterpretation and we're just getting even more PS3-exclusive MG goodness.

I don't see how this sort of hype building from Kojima can be conducive to sales. I mean, reading this thread, there's no way they can meet expectations.

MGS4 on Dreamcast 2 better be hidden up their sleeves!

DrPirate

Banned
SkySonata said:
Probably the SDF keeping tabs on the thread in case this ends up being MGS4 for 360.

Meltdown probability feels high.

They've already all been banned.

...By exclusion, there's MGS4 for 360 pandering in here by the mass.

Carlisle said:
A next Metal Gear is.... on, perhaps? Don't tell me that hasn't been suggested in the last nearly 60 pages.
Of course it has...

...but apparently Microsoft owns the universal "on" symbol and the color green, as well.

Revolutionary said:
Of course it has...

...but apparently Microsoft owns the universal "on" symbol and the color green, as well.

Well, the announcement is gaming related - why would they use the on symbol for no reason? If the ON symbol doesn't appear on Wii or PS3, then there is only one other place it could be.....

METAL GEAR FOR PC!!!

DrPirate

Banned
Death_Born said:
Well, the announcement is gaming related - why would they use the on symbol for no reason? If the ON symbol doesn't appear on Wii or PS3, then there is only one other place it could be.....

METAL GEAR FOR PC!!!

It appears on both the Wii and PS3 actually...

Crisis

Banned
soldat7 said:
It sounds biased but contains some truth. Konami has a thing or two to learn from Capcom, for example.

MGS4 sold very well on PS3. It was the single biggest source of income for Konami this year if I'm not mistaken. And it was made specifically for the PS3. I doubt they'd recoup the investment of actually porting that to the 360. Sure it'd sell some copies but probably not enough to actually warrant doing it. In Japan most of the people who really wanted to play the game already did so on PS3. Same for most of the other territories. Whatever this is is probably something new.

Garcia

tino said:
I doubt the actual unvealing can live up to the hype of this thread.

Post++

It will be so amusing to see the reactions as soon as they reveal whatever it is to be revealed. The speculations are awesome, and the photoshops are sublime.

Btw.... Thread needs more photoshops : )

Top Bottom