• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you doing to me Atlus?

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Mrbob said:
Face it dude it's never coming out.

Atlus is claiming its shipped on their website, although I'm beginning to think they shipped it straight to a dumpster.

*cries*

AND I just got my Thursday shift cut, so I could have blown the day playing SMT. Instead I guess I'll just get drunk and play Dragon Warrior 7.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
"hello from your friends at gamestop! your recent preorder purchase of (robot voice: SHEEN...MAYGEMMY...TENSEE...NUCKCHURN) has been shipped and will be available for pickup within 24 hours of this message. once again thanks, and have some great gaming!!"

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
If its recording, its automated, AND THAT MEANS NOTHING.
SCREW YOU ALL AND YOUR BRINGING OF FALSE HOPES.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'm going to try EB tomorrow morning and see if they got it. If not, there's always Bloodrayne 2 to hold me over in the mean time.

RevenantKioku

GDJustin said:
Dude, it shipped. I have the PR in my inbox right now.

If its not in my hands tomorrow, I'll...!!!!
We'll I'll be kinda sad.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Here's the interesting question (as I got my call as well)....is the PS2 new model shipping tomorrow? So I can play the damn thing?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
What I'm reading from various boards is that Atlus shipped the game to retailers; some will get it tomorrow, but other's won't have it until the 14th. Someone on Gamefaqs (so it's not the most reliable of sources!) said that EBgames.com told him the stores may get the game tomorrow, but they won't have it available for shipping online until thursday.

Mushashi Wins!, the new PS2 isn't supposedt be out until Friday.

Top Bottom