• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you listening to right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
For some reason, I really felt like listening to "Freestyler" by Bomfunk MC's. The first minute of the song was so good it gave me the chills. :p

Diablos

Star Power said:
Sonic Youth- Washing Machine

If you want I'll be the one...
I'll take you out and have some fun..
I'll never-never-ever-ever tell no one...

:rock

The Diamond Sea is, I think, one of the best (if not the best) alt. rock songs ever written. Especially the 25 minute extended version. It's heaven.

IJoel, thanks. I'll check that out.

Sonic Youth- Moist Vagina [Nirvana Cover]

:lol

Kim screaming:

"She has a moist vagina. I particularly enjoy the circumference. I've been sucking the warts off her anus.I prefer her to any other. MARIJUANA! MARIJUANA!" = classic.

Diablos

Let us hope she said that for shock value and nothing more.

I dunno, as much as I love Sonic Youth... Kim Gordon was/is a ho. :D :D :D

Kuramu

HalfPastNoon said:
Beatles - She came through the bathroom window

Beatles - Hey Bulldog

Ah fuck it, my playlist is nothing but Beatles songs.

cool, sounds a lot like me

although right now i'm listening to Blur: Park Life: Bad Head

Jak140

Diablos said:
What Kurt said:

What Kim said:

Although I haven't heard that song in quite some time... maybe Kurt said the same thing. :|
Well in that case, let us hope Kurt said that for shock value and nothing more. :D

Oh, heh. Maybe Star Power misquoted then.

Jason

arter_2 said:
broken social scene - stars and sons

I saw Brendan Canning (vocalist on the song) riding his bike today. We were both curious about some photographer on the street.

Xizk said:
The Back Horn - Dinner

That song is awesome, although it reminds me of something from Dir en grey with how it talks about sexual abuse and the way they use metaphors to describe body parts and fluids.

Xizk

While the song is good, I would rate it as one of my least favorite on Shinzou orchestra. I really like Materia though.

Yah Materia is definetly the best track on there even though the actual sound of the song is weird. I still like the lyrics alot.

"I don't expect happiness to last very long
If I say anything, everything could go away.
Please, hold me tenderly, madly
I'll settle for a dream, or a lie, just for tonight"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom