• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

RAÏSanÏa

Holy fuck there's new Moist. Their lyrics were creative. 2021 keeps delivering. Every new discovery this year is building a stronger case that anything 20th century should be considered oldies. Very strong year in music so far. Not that every new album this year by an oldies artist has been a winner. This song seems to have a harmonizing echo with the zeitgeist.

Oldie for codey

not right now at this very moment but this is the song my user name was inspired by. the song helped me through so many difficult times and this is probably my favourite live performance of it. RIP Scott

another favourite of mine is this one:

Last edited by a moderator:

GeekyDad

not right now at this very moment but this is the song my user name was inspired by. the song helped me through so many difficult times and this is probably my favourite live performance of it. RIP Scott

another favourite of mine is this one:

First time learning about this performer. I really enjoyed the first one. Very sad, but still very good. Funny as hell opening.

RAÏSanÏa

The World Within was amazing. Their sound is like Morcheeba in a way. More sampling.
New from last week, started this up.

Let's see where it goes...

Top Bottom