• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Vibing Silver Fox GIF by Speak Creative

Still on the first track but I dig it.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fucking Fascinating

About Today’s Guest: Paul Schatzkin is a biographer of obscure 20th century scientists. He has written “The Boy Who Invented Television” about Philo T. Farnsworth and “The Man Who Mastered Gravity” about T. Townsend Brown. Together, the two stories hint at – as science fiction pioneer Eden Philpotts predicted – a “Universe of magical things, patiently waiting for your wits to grow sharper.”

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The Ethical Skeptic has a background in systems engineering and data analytics. He collected graduate and undergraduate degrees in engineering, business, finance, and ethics from the number one and number four ranked universities in the US for their respective disciplines. He then worked for Naval Intelligence, before his started his own strategy and operations company that has become one of the top advisory companies in the world, with many major corporate clients as well as over a dozen nations.

holy shit on second listen

Give it a chance

Last edited:

sedg87

I still remember when I listened to this for the first time. I went on holiday to Florida. My dad took me to a small store and he bought me a PSP. The PSP came with one of those UMD thingies and it had a collection of songs on it, and the above song was one. I've liked Three Days Grace ever since.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
badblue badblue

I'll give it a go tomorrow.
Listened a bit to your previous post and I liked it

9M5weOB.jpg

Listened to (maybe, not sure) the whole album and liked it!

Aleph's sophomore album Sepulchre is out from today. I hope the vinyl campaign succeedes.

Liked it but was to distracted thought wise so need multiple re listens ♡

Damn. What a ride. Thanks for sharing I think I'll check more of his stuff.
Loved the first section a lot ♡

Top Bottom