• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

GeekyDad

I accidentally stumbled onto this (again) when re-watching a Parks & Rec. compilation.

Just loved it. Beautiful little diddy.

Looked him up this morning, and unfortunately, not a fan of any of his other stuff. But this one was really nice. Shared it with my youngest who is feeling a lot of anxiety right now due to taking on his first meaningful position in his career field.

k_trout

came across this image of jaco pastorius and Jimmy page, got me wondering, and YouTube delived
d4JP8rz.jpg

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
you make me sad. we can no longer be friends :messenger_frowning_

since nobody likes my music i'll post more

Bro I was pretty darn deep into punkrock for a couple of years. Just teasing you.

I'm happy you still enjoy it to such an extend you're going to a concert!!!

I really hope It'll be good 🔥

Friendsies?

Last edited:
Bro I was pretty darn deep into punkrock for a couple of years. Just teasing you.

I'm happy you still enjoy it to such an extend you're going to a concert!!!

I really hope It'll be good 🔥

Friendsies?
Don’t take me serious. I was joking :)

I’m starting to get anxious and don’t want to go. Checked to see if I could sell my ticket but can’t so I guess I need to go.

Of course!

Last edited by a moderator:

badblue

Ahh I see it now. Gave some a try. I initially like the sound but it's pretty hard... Have to get used to it. I'm more the synthwave type I think?

It has some metal influences no?

It was alright but I did throw it on for background music while doing boring paper work. After about 20 minutes I forgot I was listening while listening to it.

Half the music I listen to is based on album art. Colonial Marine Pulse Rifle with Keyboard? Ho rah!

Top Bottom