• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you playing? 07-15-04

PC:
Counter-Strike (Playing mostly with Neptunes, firestorm, Dopey, Wario, Queeg, etc.)
Star Wars Galaxies (Just bought the game and a 60-day gamecard)
UT 2004 (Mods like Frag-Ops and SAS)

Nintendo Gamecube:
Viewtiful Joe
SSX 3

Nintendo Gameboy Advance / Player:
Fire Embel

Sony Playstation 2:
SOCOM II

Web:
Dope Wars Online (www.dopewarsonline.com)

Eric-GCA

Banned
Fire Emblem - was getting into it, then ToS arrived.
Tales of Symphonia - Will probably be spending all my time on this for a long while now.

Rented and beat Riddick, great game. Still playing Mario Golf GBA (MUST BEAT ELF COURSE) and Battlefield 1942.

Next game I'm buying is Burnout 3.

signet

Xbox
914916_20040614_screen005.jpg

PS2
915115_20040706_screen003.jpg

GC
561316_20040518_screen010.jpg

Vyse

Gold Member
Just finished Haunted Mansion - Excellent game for $4.99!

Now playing:

Xbox - I-Ninja, XIII and Clone Wars.

GBA SP – Mario Golf (Best game I have ever played!), Mario vs DK

GC – Mario Golf

PC – Maniac Mansion Deluxe

Waiting for: Doom III and Sudeki

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Mario Party 5 with the house mates at the moment.

Man this game takes a long time to play. sooo good though.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
PC: Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising, some emulation and I have Gothic II sitting here.

Xbox: NCAA 2005. Kind of wishing I was more excited about it now that it's here. I borrowed Goblin Commander from a friend. Waiting for ESPN and maybe Sudeki.

PS2: Rez. Occasional bouts of Socom.

GC: Occasional matches of Gotcha Force. Wish RE4 was out.

GBA: meh.

Kudie

I'm playing Jet Set Radio Future. I never played the DC version and I have to say that this game is pretty good. Too bad it sold terribly, as we'll probably never see another JSR game again. :(

i'm about half-way through ffx right now. i'm picking up tales of symphonia tomorrow. that's a whole lot of rpg playing for a guy who only dabbles in the genre. i'll tell you though, they are addicting. all i think about is getting home to play more ffx...

suikodan

GBA: Mario Golf
GCN: Mario Golf
PS2: Megaman Collection
Xbox: Powerdome and I played a little Psi-Ops. Fun game.

I spent most of the past 2 weeks reading, not playing games. I got through about 7 books and I even managed to go on a trip and never once touched my GBA, but that has now come to an end with Tales of Symphonia. I feel myself being sucked away from literature and back into games once more. Of course, it may just be that Shui Hu Zhuan (the vasis for Suikoden) is a slow read due to its being about 4 centuries old.

I must finish Front Mission 4 soon, but I played Vagrant Story and Front Mission 3 at the same time, so I should be fine.

On a whim, I got a cheap ereader at gameliquidation and got the Mario 3 Ecards. They are a complete rip-off, and yet, oh so wonderful. I had been holding out since Mario 3 for GBA released, but I knew I could not hol out indefinately. Unfortunately I now know about the much cooler series 2 cards released in Japan that will never see the light of day here.

Glad to see Tales of Symphonia is getting a lot of love! :D I need a GC.... :(

I'm finishing up Front Mission 4 currently. After that... who knows.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Hey MassiveAttack, how is Tenchu Kurenai?

Anyways, I just finished Maximo vs Army of Zin last night. I have about 90% of the game unlocked, but it probably isn't worth finishing that aspect (it just unlocks galleries and movies). Incredible game though. I also finished Drakengard right before that and enjoyed it as well.

I honestly don't know WHAT I will play next. I have that massive collection of Circuit City games to dig into. I've been playing some Burnout 2 and PN03, at least...

DCX

DCX
PC:
- Unreal Tournament
- Warcraft III

XBOX:
- NASCAR Thunder 2003
- Ghost Recon
- Burnout 2

PSOne:
- Final Fantasy VII

DCX

bionic77

Where do you lucky bastards find the time to play all of these games? It seems like I never have time for videogames anymore, and yet I keep buying them. :(

robot

chespace said:
kingdom under fire: the crusaders

otogi 2

I demand impressions of these games! Especially Kingdom Under Fire.

Oh and I'm playing:

Astroboy (GBA)
Mario Golf (GBA and GC)
Psi-Ops (xbox)
spiderman 2 (xbox)
MX Unleashed (xbox)
Zelda: 4 swords (GC)
Rising Zan: Samurai Gunman (psx)

Spiderman 2
R-Type Final
Disaster Report

I want to pick up Symphonia this weekend, even though I don't know when I'll have time to play it.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
bionic77 said:
Where do you lucky bastards find the time to play all of these games? It seems like I never have time for videogames anymore, and yet I keep buying them. :(

Uhh, at night? I'm still young, though, so when I'm done for the day I have free time.

I mean, yesterday, I worked until 5:00, went to the gym for over an hour, ate dinner, and was home by 7:30. Then, I just sat down and played games until 12:00. During the weekends, I'm usually out and about (Friday and Saturday) so I don't get much gaming in, but during weekdays, it's not problem. If you had a full family to attend to, though, I could see it becoming difficult.

Prospero

Freedom Fighters (just got to Manhattan)
Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin (actually, right now I'm just reading the 260-page manual in preparation)

Troidal

Haven't touched recently but must finish:
Ninja Gaiden
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Thief Deadly Shadows

Reliving the Sega Saturn:
AZEL Panzer Dragoon RPG

Next week:
Gradius V

BTMash

I have currently been playing:

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Mario Golf: Advance Tour (GBA) - I got it a few days ago with a free visor
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords

Aside from the 3 games above, I have yet to finish:
Viewtiful Joe
Metroid Prime
Pikmin

I have made a vow to myself that only once I finish off atleast 3 of these games that I'll go out and get a new game (possibly Symphonia)

Top Bottom