• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are You Playing? 10/24/04

TeTr1C

Well, lately:

Xbox
Bloodrayne 2
Men of Valor
Fable
Rainbow Six 3

PC
Tribes: Vengeance Demo
Men Of Valor Demo
Deathball (UT04 mod)
Frag-Ops (UT04 mod)

maskrider

Jugendstil said:
I've been playing Shadow Hearts: Covenant, but stopped in outraged protest over the retarded stealth section. I'm glad stealth gameplay has finished ruining the FPS genre, and now dug it's claws into console rpges (yes, I know it's a parody in SH:C, but it's not funny or enjoyable to play).

Well, you don't really need to stealth in that section, only that there will be more battles to fight and that's all. That section is short. And BTW, neither did I bother to stealth in that section, I simply fight my way through.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
The SH2 stealth segment is a JOKE. They are just poking fun at the genre.

As mask said, the segment is very short and simple. I used stealth, as it was very basic and simple, but you COULD just fight your way through.

Razoric

Banned
244705.jpg

242646.jpg

maskrider

dark10x said:
The SH2 stealth segment is a JOKE. They are just poking fun at the genre.

As mask said, the segment is very short and simple. I used stealth, as it was very basic and simple, but you COULD just fight your way through.

Yes, that section is really unneccssary, and doesn't match with the whole game, may be the scenario designers think stealth missions with a wolf is funny, like playing as a ninja dog in Tenchu 3.

Just Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door for the moment. I tend to play one game at a time to avoid losing track or not completing games at all.

Thanks for telling me it was a JOKE, dark, I would have never have picked up on it without your informative post where you CAPITALIZED things for EMPHASIS. Thanks so much for your HELP. In case you couldn't TELL, I'm being SARCASTIC.

Top Bottom