• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your favourite songs of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

No real rules, post as many or as little as you want. If you link a song to the youtube video that would be great but do whatever. I'm looking for more music to validate my Apple Music subscription so I'm going to go through everyone's choices I don't know or don't have already. If you can tell me if your list is at all similar to mine, it would be appreciated so I can filter down what to click.

Here's my list (it's a weird mix and there's some embarrassing songs for sure). I went with my top 15 because I couldn't narrow it down any more, in no particular order.

Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead - I listen to this song every single time I'm taking off in a plane.

Lisztomania by Phoenix - This is the most dance-able song of all time in my opinion.

Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra - This is the one song I can completely nail singing.

Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler - I should me embarrassed about this song, but I'm not, I love it.

Don't Speak by No Doubt - This song reminds me of longing for unrequited love when I was younger.

Elastic Heart by Sia - This is the song I wake up to.

Cathedrals by Jump Little Children - I have personally accomplished half of this song and my life goal is to experience the other half.

Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber - One of the saddest pieces of music ever.

Life in Mono by MONO - This is the type of song you listen to on a rainy day while you look out a window.

Virgin State of Mind by K's Choice - And this is the other song you listen to during that rainy day.

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen - Freddy Mercury is my favourite male singer ever.

Ode an die Freude from Symphony no.9 by Beethoven - This is perhaps the greatest piece of music ever.

One Mic by Nas - The buildup is intense. While Illmatic is the greatest album, this song stands alone.

The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice - This reminds me of winter for some reason. I will listen to this song as soon as it feels like winter.

Hey Jude by The Beatles - This is perhaps the greatest song of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom