• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you guys hide in your cubes/ps2s?

fse

You know, the hdd port on the ps2, and the bottom ports on the cube. Anyone hide stuff there? I just hide extra cash, and stuff. You?

dog$

Hates quality gaming
PS2: HDD BB Unit.
GC: nothing

My stash & related paraphernalia is in a new-style Neo Geo joystick box.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I store air in my PS2 HDD drivebay so it can incubate in there for a few months. After that I promptly open up the drivebay and quickly pour out all the air into a jar with a tight seal. I hop onto Ebay and sell these jars of PS2-air to the highest bidder.

I payed off college doing that.

aoi tsuki

i've got that GIF of the dog in the blender saying "WHAT" in my NES cart slot. i'd pull it out for this thread but it's in storage. :(

f_elz said:
You know, the hdd port on the ps2, and the bottom ports on the cube. Anyone hide stuff there? I just hide extra cash, and stuff. You?

And if you ever get robbed, the electronics are getting taken... so there goes your extra cash.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
So what happens when you decide to sell or trade in your PS2 but forgot to take your stash out of your hiding place?

LakeEarth

Vagabond said:
Thanks. I now know where to steal from out your houses when you're not looking.

To be fair, if someone broke into his house, they'd steal the system anyways.

I mean, really, think about it. Hiding something you don't want people to steal INSIDE something a robber would likely steal? DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE!!??!?

Trasher

f_elz said:
So when someone steals your cube, they get even more money!

Renegade

Banned
LakeEarth said:
To be fair, if someone broke into his house, they'd steal the system anyways.

I mean, really, think about it. Hiding something you don't want people to steal INSIDE something a robber would likely steal? DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE!!??!?
I mean, like, if I come over your house to spend time, and you leave the room to go use the bathroom or whatever, I go into your PS2 HD bay and steal your stash and pocket it, and you'd have no idea until WAY after I left. :rock

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
They had this exact post on 1up.com's message boards, and the overwhelming answer is weed.

Nelson sleeps in my PS2 harddrive bay when he comes over.
mahow.JPG

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
f_elz said:
Spell Check ;)
I was joking around on both counts. You know, ha ha I went to college and I still can't spell paid or too, I dunno. I hope you didn't think I was actually that bad with spelling!

:( Fission Mailed

Top Bottom