• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what do you guys think of Ken Jennings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neptunes

story.ken.jennings.ap.jpg

you think Alex trebeck is sick and tired of this guy?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I liked the tension created when Alex suggested his wife was a red cheeked lush on the episode that he passed a million dollars.

XS+

Banned
Some guy from Shoryuken.com Forums said:
Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
Uh yeah.

mosaic

go eat paint
Ken Jennings is the Highlander... he won "the prize" and now he knows everything. Everything I tell you.

Or, he is an advanced cybernetic organism... a learning computah

I mean hell, how does a guy sweep a category involving Marvel Comics one moment and then 17th century lit the next???

DCX

DCX
neptunes said:
we should get him to join GAF! ;)

he is a software developer isn't he?
We need to sign him quick, the Clippers are clearing cap room for him, and so are the IGN boards :)

DCX

Some guy from Shoryuken.com Forums: said:
Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Seriously folks, we're talking "tearing up" laughter here. That's soooooooooo SRK.

It's not fixed.

I'm sure there could've been other people that could've one as much as Ken, had the 5-game-limit not been in place when they won.

As it stands, Ken's just uberleet. The only thing wrong with the dude is that he's mormon. :)

DCX

DCX
neptunes said:
how would we get him to join though? ;)
I think he has a movie trivia website or something...i might be wrong as usual but that would be a good place to start.

DCX

mosaic

go eat paint
I figured it out!

Ken Jennings must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

"You mean you haven't gotten past the 5th grade?"

"What is NO"

Some guy from Shoryuken.com Forums: said:
hahahahahhaahahahahahaahahahhaha
that reply is pure gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom