• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does your November look like?

aoi tsuki said:
mrfurious_nolife.gif

Fixed.

Edit: DS for me this November.
:lol

I do to have a life :( I'll admit that I have a problem buying more games than I'll possibly be able to play (fully) but working in this industry warrants the purchases. They're research and a tax write-off. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :p

Hellraizah

Halo 2
Ultra-Bust-A-Move
Sonic Mega Collection
Alien Hominid
Nintendo DS
Mr. Driller (not sure if it's in November)

Stryder

Tomorrow - Halo 2

A week later - HalfLife 2

A week after that - import of Baten Kaitos

December - Metroid Prime 2

and I'll try and finish off Pikmin 2 completely in between some Halo 2 and HL2 release as well, and I wouldn't mind trying to get through Metroid Prime again before the sequel.

edit : and I forgot about Paper Mario 2. This month is just ridiculous

Honestly, it depends on how I feel. Right now Halo 2 and Prime 2 should be the no brainers.
However I just don't know. First off, I'm thinking I could switch my pre order of Halo 2 to Prime and then I could get Prime along with something like Jak 3, POP: WW, or MGS 3 and I think that'd be more pleasing than Halo 2, just because, well I hate Cortana(there I said it) and all that blasting gets tiresome in single player without more variety(which I'm doubtful the sequel delivers)

8bit

Knows the Score
Metroid Prime 2,
Sega Superstars if I can sort out decent lighting in the house.
Wario Ware Twist (or whatever it's called)
Viewtiful Joe 2

Possible:
Prince of Persia 2(dark blah blah moody blah blah)
DS(Leftie compatible or not?)

I'm buying quite a few titles this month...but, to be honest, I'll probably only really play Halo 2 after I get hooked into its online play.

Prospero

I'm finishing up Phantom Brave this week--I cruised through episodes 15-19 in one sitting, but I need to do a little level grinding before I can take episode 20.

After that, Gradius V and assorted drum/dance games (Taiko Drum Master; Donkey Konga; DDR Extreme) until I go on Thanksgiving vacation, away from the consoles for ten days. I could conceivably make it through the month without purchasing a single game.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I'm going to get a DS and Driller, but that's about it. Everything I wanted this year came out in October. It feels kinda nice to be done buying for a while.

I'm on the verge of not buying Halo 2, as I already stated. Now I'm feeling like I will definately buy MGS3 as that game looks to have the most unqiue/bestest etc. single player campaign, arguably along with Prime and San Andreas, where as the Halo 2 single player campaign is arguably inferior and I'm so sick of Halo anyways. And I might cave in and buy San Andreas eventually... but only after I get around to finishing GTA3 and VC(I'm a good ways into both of 'em).

GTA: San Andreas
Nintendo DS & Mario 64 DS
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga

That's all, GTA SA should take me the whole mont to finish.

COCKLES

being watched
Money issues not withstanding, hopefully a Crystal LiVE pack for Halo 2 online goodness.

Fatal Frame 2
Flatout

And gotta go back to Fable at some point - finished the core game, but plenty of missions still let to do. What I love most about Fable is the atmopshere, it's just enjoyable to walk around the environments beating up badguys as it is to quest.

HL2 - I want you baby. I want it hardcore. But my PC just can't handle this badboy and I've kinda given up on the upgrade scene...so I'll wait for the console version in the future.

right now: its looking like

Backlog
Pikmin 2 pink flower challenge
Skies of Arcadia Legend
ICO
Command Mission MM

New stuff
Prime 2
Halo 2
MGS3
LOZ MC

sweet ass november

User 406

Banned
Let's see, after the Toys R Us sale I now have about two dozen games on my "to beat" shelf, so my November looks kind of like this:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

DAMN YOU ROCKSTAR!

Top Bottom