• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What expansion packs would you buy?

Solid

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 - I'll just take the WE8: International version, whatever that means.
Soul Calibur II - A couple of new stages, 4 new characters and some other stuff
MGS: The Twin Snakes - Kinda like Special Missions. An add-on disc with over 300 VR-missions.

Smash Bros Melee- new characters, maps, and new platform-based single player modes based off Mario, Zelda, and Metroid.

Tenchu 3 or Kurenai- Level editor. I had great fun with part 2's editor despite its limitations. I would love an editor for a more complex Tenchu. Tenchu multiplayer is dull in comparison.

Final Fantasy Tactics- Yes, its almost seven years old. I don't care. A true sequel would be better, but I would even love just having more classes and missions in the original.

Donkey Konga-much anger if no expansions release here. I love the game, but the current song selection leaves much to be desired. More latin and classical music please. More Nintendo music too.

Super Mario Advance 4- One of the greatest platformers of all time, yet theymucked up all the bonus content by requiring you to buy it seperately and then not releasing most of it in the US. I would buy a cartridge with all the new levels available in Japan and the ability to unlock the colored switches and cape/boomerang in SMA4. Either that, or a Super Mario Bros Remix with the best levels of all the games combined with many all new levels.

jarrod

Banned
F-Zero GXpansion: Some added content and a good track editor/creator.

Super Mario Sunshine: Void Missions: Hundreds of precise void level challenges.

Ridge Racer V Revolution: Just clean it up a little and add the arcade version stuff.

...these three are the only ones that stick out since they won't be getting sequels. The other games this gen I've wanted "more" of (Ace Combat, Pikmin, Monkey Ball, VF4, VJoe, DMC, etc) already have sequels and upgrades.

Deku Tree

jarrod said:
F-Zero GXpansion: Some added content and a good track editor/creator.

Super Mario Sunshine: Void Missions: Hundreds of precise void level challenges.

F-Zero GX is at the top of my list. Then comes Mario Sunshine, bring on tons more secret stage type challenges!

Super Smash Bros. Melee - New characters and modes

SOCOM II - New maps, weapons, characters, modes, options like low gravity

Donkey Konga - New songs

F-Zero GX - New maps, vehicles, track editor, and a random track generator

rawk

F-Zero GX track editor.

Animal Crossing more dialogue, new characters, more gameplay expansion

Timesplitters 2 Goldeneye converstion

Super Mario 3 Worlds 9-16

Top Bottom