• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What kind of numbers can we expect from Paper Mario 2?

SantaC

I was disappointed by the Pikmin 2 numbers, and I am worried that Paper Mario 2 could become the next Nintendo bomb. Paper Mario 2 is a great game, but so was Pikmin 2.

I guess 300,000k and above are good numbers for PM2?

Alcibiades

This seems to be selling quite better than Pikmin 2, I expect 300,000+ for the first month...

It should match the 250,000 Crystal Chronicles did in February at least, and we are getting closer to the holidays...

still, the Player's Choice versions of Zelda and Mario Sunshine are probably competition for it...

I also expect 100,000+ from Donkey Konga, by all accounts, the game is a word-of-mouth hit...

Alcibiades

Vagabond said:
aim_kiss.png

efralope said:
This seems to be selling quite better than Pikmin 2, I expect 300,000+ for the first month...

It should match the 250,000 Crystal Chronicles did in February at least, and we are getting closer to the holidays...

still, the Player's Choice versions of Zelda and Mario Sunshine are probably competition for it...

I also expect 100,000+ from Donkey Konga, by all accounts, the game is a word-of-mouth hit...

I sure hope it sells a minimum of 500,000 copies because if any game deserves to sell mucho. This is it.

SantaC

u_neek said:
Is this game ike M&L: SuperStar Saga... coz that game really sucked...!!

No it's much better. M&L SS = Alpha Dream

PM2 = Intelligent Systems, one of the best developers when it comes to gameplay.

Code_Link

It's number # 1 at Eb Games. But that usually happens with releases. (Although Pikmin 2 wasn't number one there :( )

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
To be honest, I really want this game to sell.

But I don't care that much. The game owns. That's all that matters.

Top Bottom