• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Wallpaper Are You Currently Using?

Pelao

Still rocking this bad boy.

ZCmqVpA.jpg

Radioskugga

I really like the red/black/white colors together. Animated visual equalizer at the bottom and the songs/artst updates from Spotify.

Yerd

I have a problem finding good 3440x1440 desktops. This one was ok for the time of Mandalorian season 2, which inspired me to find something star wars at the time. But, I just don't feel like finding one that I like to replace it. It took me forever to find this one. I'm hoping someone posts one that strikes my fancy here so I can change this.

BcuMa9V.jpg

Trilobit

Normally I gravitate towards grayscale minimalist wallpapers, especially on my phone and tablet, but I've been enjoying this immensely on my monitor. It has such vivid and gorgeous colours.

gHf9F6Q.jpg

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
I think this is an Apple OSX wallpaper. I like non distracting abstract shapes.

bw0W1VF.jpg

Melon Husk

Bing Wallpaper, changes every day.
Whoever's hand picking them every day must be wicked smart.
Every other system: pick from whatever's included in the OS.

Pejo

Here's the original post I saw by the creators, they have links in the comments for various versions and some other stuff.

Bonus animation of one of those tornado things on the outer rim:

Quoting myself for frame of reference. Another guy just did an image stitched together of 128~GB of data over 2 years to make this image of the moon. I'm using this as my wallpaper now.

i6fj71n27mxb1.jpg

Trilobit

I went back to grayscale minimalist. I first tried to only have a completely gray wallpaper, but it felt like having a wall in front of me, so I put the line to have some "depth". Been thinking about making the line a bit shorter though.

xT9B0CD.png

Not a joke post. It's seriously difficult to get the perfect gray and dark gray color that makes you relaxed.

Top Bottom