• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What you listening to - album edition-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

B000231UB8.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Diablos

B00020P7TM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Though it's certainly not deserving of the considerably low Pitchfork review score, this hasn't really impressed me so far.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
B0000C3I5D.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00023B1LW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This fucking pAper chAse album gets better every time I hear it. "Ready, Willing, Cain and Able" is soooo good.

Dead

well not really...yet
swoon said:
what did you change? i hope it's a lot better than the retarded stylusmagazine cut.
Only thing I changed was Less than you think. Its now a comfortable 5:30 minutes and fades out into The Late Greats. It works perfectly :) Im completely perplexed as to why Tweedy would think 13 minutes of feedback and whatnot would be a good idea considering its not the last song on the album.....its not ballsy, its retarded.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Yea, the 13 minutes of noise thing just isn't cool at all. It never has been and it never will be. It's kinda funny with the opening lyrics of the last song but as far as the listening experience goes its a real shot in the foot.

I love the album though, but I've been playing it nonstop and I guess it's grown on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom