• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatever happened to weekly pay checks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth C

Temp agencies tend to pay weekly. Mine certainly did. I'll take bi-weekly pay with full medical and dental, along with paid vacation. Thanks.

lordmrw

I've never had a job that pays every two weeks, and I never will. God I could never stand that. It just means that you'll 2 weeks of problems to drain all you money. And while most people say to keep a little money to last until your next check, it never works out that way.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
My last job paid montly, lordy did it suck. Now, every week I have an excuse to run down to Fry's and blow my newfound money. Whee!

goodcow

Getting paid bi-weekly only sucks when they mess up your check, and you have to wait an additional two weeks for them to fix it. Or maybe that's just because I work for the city, and with private companies, they'd be able to fix it on the spot.

I get paid weekly but I don't make much so it really doesn't matter. lol At least if it was every two weeks, it might look like I actually made some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom