• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When did Dave Grohl break up with the sexy Melissa Auf Der Maur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
He was hittin it for a while and all...I don't think they're together anymore. When did they split? And why is Dave Grohl such a lucky bitch? Melissa is hott!! :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Now's your chance Alpha...Dave's your's for the taking!

AlphaSnake

*scurries off*

But on a serious note...I just watched all of her music videos and my God she is beautiful. The French release of "(I Will) Taste You" is...unusually erotic. I love her album and I can't wait to see her at the end of the month with Muse and Cooper Temp.

Hahaha @ Edit!

Edit: WTF? I know I saw Cooper Temple Clause before...it says Cooper Station on Ticketmaster. :(

AlphaSnake

Cure's site says Cooper Temple Clause. Suck it down Ticketmaster!

aac.gif

yum

AlphaSnake

Travado said:
You have good tastes dude! Auf Der Maur is an fantastic album IMO!

No. *We* have good taste! I mean, can you really expect a bad album when Josh Homme, James Iha and Twiggy Ramirez recorded it all with her? I think not! "I Need I Want I will" was written by Josh and even features his voice in the background.

Diablos

Yeah what's up with that one song of hers where she's all like "I can... SEDUCE YOU ohhh ahh ohhh". If I wrote something that bad I think I would kill myself.

Paradox

Ninja Scooter said:
he broke up with her because he's dating Eddie Furlong. True story. They were spotted at a popular LA bistro making out.

So wait now Ryan Reynolds and Dave Grohl are "dating" Eddie Furlong?

heh :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom