• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When it comes to FPSes, I'm a firm believer I invented this move!

Vieo

In Half-life, if I'm in a narrow hallway and theres baddies around the corner that I want to get to the drop on, what I do is take a grenade, throw it at a wall adjacent to the baddies, the grenade bounces off the wall, they yell "Holy $h@t!" and it's bye-bye RECON! :D

I invented this move! Don't take credit! :)

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Vieo said:
In Half-life, if I'm in a narrow hallway and theres baddies around the corner that I want to get to the drop on, what I do is take a grenade, throw it at a wall adjacent to the baddies, the grenade bounces off the wall, they yell "Holy $h@t!" and it's bye-bye RECON! :D

I invented this move! Don't take credit! :)
No, I invented it during Goldeneye multiplayer.

I was the master of the wall bank in Goldeneye.

People feared my grenade launcher skills. For some reason I sucked with most weapons but could pinpoint anyone around a corner with the launcher. Odd.

Sander

Does this count as a "Spectacular Vieo Sh0ck and Aw3 Maximum Fragulator"?

css_cqctactics.gif

2 enemy kills with that HE, all hostages kept alive (with some minor scratches ;)).

Vieo

In case you guys didn't know, I also invented the "Disappearing, Reappearing but it's too late your dead! BACK ATTACK!".

It's when you have an enemy on a platform slightly lower than you and you're on a higher platform. You jump off the ledge, right over his head, do a 180 turn in mid-air, come down behind him and blast him from behind!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Nah, not heard of that one.

But maybe its just me being out of action. I don't play CS much these days, I keep getting shot.

Brannon

I of course invented the Path of the Wandering Ghost, whereupon our young hero (me) would take the Ghost through any narrow passage while carrying the flag and score with it.

"WHY IS A GHOST IN HERE WTF AAAARRGH!"

You've just met your doom at the hands of the Living Poltergeist. Then I get kicked off Halo PC but fuck it, it's still fun as hell.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
You know when you shoot all your bullets at people. And then you have to put more bullets in your gun???
Well I invented that. It's called the "put more of the bullets in the shooting device"

Yes you are welcome. I know it's not fun to not have the bullets in the shooting devices. I did that for you.

Top Bottom