• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where are the modern animated globetrotting adventure series?

obin_gam

[Sorry, posted in wrong section, move please]

I remember a time where you could travel the world hunting high and low for treasures and bad guys together with Scrooge McDuck, Tintin, Spirou, Johhny Quest, Lion-O, He-Man, James Bond Jr, and such.
Good times.

Where are the modern equivalents of these? There was the Thundercats remake but that seems to have been killed dead. What now? What to look forward to, or what have I missed?

Is an animated Indiana Jones ripoff (set in space maybe) to much to ask for... really?

[Sorry, posted in wrong section, move please]

I remember a time where you could travel the world hunting high and low for treasures and bad guys together with Scrooge McDuck, Tintin, Spirou, Johhny Quest, Lion-O, He-Man, James Bond Jr, and such.
Good times.

Where are the modern equivalents of these? There was the Thundercats remake but that seems to have been killed dead. What now? What to look forward to, or what have I missed?

Is an animated Indiana Jones ripoff (set in space maybe) to much to ask for... really?

Venture Bros.? Archer?

Top Bottom