• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where to find 5xxx Model PS2

quin

Does anyplace still sell these? I kinda don't think I want one of the new style ones. And If I were to buy a used one whats the newest model? Also for those of you that have the new model can u see anything that would make the new system any better than the old one?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
There is no reason not to get a new tiny ps2 unless you want to play FFXI.

While its just a rumor right now, sony plans to release bigger memory cards and maybe support USB HDD's.

Sony seems to think the pstwo is more reliable too with the one year warenty it comes with.

quin

RAWR!!!!

i have a ps2 that doesn't play dvd's anymore so thats why i was wondering.... and i want to play taiko drum master!! yay!! I know this is also a dumb reason but i don't much care for the new ps2 design thats the real reason why i want an older one

jenov4

Give it a couple more weeks, EB's will have a ton (If they already don't) as they're doing those trade in dealies where you can upgrade your PS2.

Diablos

Heh, I have the first model released in the US, still works. Pretty surprising, considering it is a Sony product.

Scoobert

jenov4 said:
Give it a couple more weeks, EB's will have a ton (If they already don't) as they're doing those trade in dealies where you can upgrade your PS2.

One of the EB's near me have a 2+ week waiting list! You have to preorder to get onto the next shipment, sometime before Christmas.

Top Bottom