• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which game has better graphics: Hellblade 2 or Death Stranding 2?

Which game has better graphics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RaduN

Hellblade 2s characters are un matched. It's seriously ahead of tge competition. I think DS2 will have better looking areas, perhaps?

The skin shader on ds2 is last gen, it doesn't look much different from the first but that had great character mocap anyway. Just doesn't beat out hb2 imo.

Looks better i'd say. And this is the last year build.

exxNXmC.jpeg

True that in motion though the mo-cap and direction do the heavy lifting though.

Natsuko

So you've played Death Stranding 2 in its final version? Or why this thread? Ever heard of downgrades? Pointless topic, sorry. Come back in a year.

playbignbox

I haven't played much of Hell blade to comment on it, but how is the gameplay in Death stranding "terrible"?
The game is insanley complex, with a level design that is very challenging and forces you to really think outside the box so to speak. It is probably the one and only game (that i know) where the actual "open world" is the focus, and not just pretty scenery. Also the tension of having the BTs appear at any time, keeps you constantly on the edge, especially when delivering a large cargo
It's terrible because I almost died of boredom after playing for 10 hours.

Top Bottom