• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which is these is the best feeling?

Which of these do you think is the best feeling?

• Eating a delicious meal when you're starving

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Drinking an ice cold drink when you're super thirsty

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Taking a dump when you really have to go

Votes: 32 26.0%
  • Taking a piss when you really have to go

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Laying down in a comfortable bed to go to sleep when you're super tired

Votes: 36 29.3%
  • Scratching an itch that has been incredibly itchy

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
EOzL7of.gif

jufonuk

not tag worthy
All the above are good including the GIF heheheh they all get my vote.

when you really need to sneeze or burp and you nail a good one.

For me I want to add that clicking my back/shoulders or neck is a good one too. Just that feeling of looseness after. Ahh

Last edited:

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
im gonna go with one of the piss/shit options.

holding them in is painful...so alleviating the pain is superior to other feelings

Coconutt

Y'all never just hold on to your piss to the last possible moment you can bear and then just unleash it and hear the piss hitting the toilet walls, magnificent.
Relief Reaction GIF by Rose McGowan

ssringo

Gonna throw a curve ball into the fray...

That feeling after you puke when you're really sick. Let me explain what I mean.

I don't get sick very often but when I do it's bad. A few months back I was in such a position with a bad stomach virus and was curled up in bed with horrible stomach cramps. I had drank some water and ate a bit of food earlier but due to the virus nothing was going through and I was left very nauseous but I could not puke due to the cramping. Wound up putting a steamy hot towel on my tummy which loosened the cramping muscles just enough and I emptied my stomach. The absolute relief I briefly felt afterwards was almost euphoric. Of course the main problem soon came back to the forefront but for a a short time I felt 100 times better.

Similar feeling after drinking way too much and you're left hugging the toilet.

Edit: I suppose you could group a lot of these into a single category of "your body wants, or wants to do, something and finally gets it".

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Busting a nut comes first. Surprised that's not on the list.

Having sex for the first time in ages and busting a built up nut........... nothing comes close to that. Nothing.

Trunx81

° when your opponent triggered your trap card that lets you win the whole game

I used to play YuGiOh online on the DS and one guy was annihilating me with my own monster. I had no Defence at all but one trap card: Magic cilinder

He rage quitted

Muffdraul

In my younger days, I'm sure I would have picked one of the upper few answers.

But I turned 55 this year, so for a while now it's been "Laying down in a comfy bed etc"

Good meals, quenching drinks, and satisfying poops happen when they happen, but literally every single night is "FUCK YEAH TIME FOR BED!" night.

Drinking water when thirsty particularly after strenuous exercise.

I liked kayaking to exhaustion when my parents had a riverfront house, rehydrating and taking the bestest naps.

Aesius

Eating a delicious meal when starving.

I got frequent stomach bugs as a kid and would be unable to eat anything for 3-4 days at a time. Eventually I'd be able to eat something plain like a few bites of toast, which tasted heavenly, but wasn't enough to really even touch my actual hunger.

When I finally started to get better and could keep food down, my mom would always go out and get me a McDonald's hamburger. Being a kid, I loved McDonald's hamburgers already, and eating one at that age while starving and not having eaten anything except a few nibbles of toast in days was heavenly. I still remember how good it tasted.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
All the above are good including the GIF heheheh they all get my vote.

when you really need to sneeze or burp and you nail a good one.

For me I want to add that clicking my back/shoulders or neck is a good one too. Just that feeling of looseness after. Ahh

Yeah pretty much all of the above. I can't choose. They're equally satisfying imho.

I would include taking a cold shower after a long session of housekeeping or whatever when it's warm. That freshness..

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Also that shaking almost goosebumps feeling when taking a piss, don't know the english expression but that's 😏

Last edited:

calistan

One of my friends, when we used sit near each other in the office, if he saw me about to work up a satisfying sneeze he’d sneak up and put his finger between my top lip and nose.

It’s absolutely fatal to any sneeze. Leaves you with the feeling of still needing a sneeze but you won’t be able to for about half an hour. Bastard.

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
One of my friends, when we used sit near each other in the office, if he saw me about to work up a satisfying sneeze he’d sneak up and put his finger between my top lip and nose.

It’s absolutely fatal to any sneeze. Leaves you with the feeling of still needing a sneeze but you won’t be able to for about half an hour. Bastard.
Be glad it wasnt a poopfinger or worse

dorkimoe

all these are really good
but theres been times i had to pee so bad when i went i cried it felt so good

jufonuk

not tag worthy

Look at a bright light seems to work for me.

Top Bottom