• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which side or main characters really need killing off in their respective games?

Abby_in_The_Last_of_Us_Part_II.png

T4keD0wN

Ive preordered GOW Ragnarok for next month, primarily in hopes of seeing the kid die.

Resident Evil cast could also use some culling.
I also want Ratchet and Clank to die and get replaced by Rivet and the other robot, purely because their voice actors are much better.
Claptrap (along with every character from Boderlands 3) and Genji from Overwatch are on top of mine "smile cuz they had it coming list"

Last edited:

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Tingle

...although BOTW did even better by simply eliminating him entirely from the franchise's future, so his only legacy is a weird costume / skin suit to laugh at. In fact, for a drama queen like Tingle, simply writing him out without a proper death scene is a much more cruel and perfect fate.

Sephiroth. Hopefully, Part 3 will kill him off for good, and i don't mean his physical body being destroyed and his conscientiousness travelling the life stream while having a philosophical debate with a dead Aerith.

Last edited:
Top Bottom