• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which side or main characters really need killing off in their respective games?

SHA

Abby_in_The_Last_of_Us_Part_II.png
She's a freak.

All of them and in the upcoming Wolverine. I swear the industry is propping her up as a kamala.

DRQTP5Z.png
I really don't get it. There are so many other actors/voice actors out there, what does she have on them? She was fine back in mad tv and a few games here and there, but damn. It would be different if it was just her voice, but no its her face its in every AAA, why? Nolan North and Troy Baker were vo's in so many games, but they changed their voice when needed and we never seen their face. It sometimes breaks the illusion.

MAtgS

Amy Rose. Sally and Blaze were better female leads than her and she just had to be Sega's favorite for some reason.

Last edited:

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Vaan from Final Fantasy XII. Actually all of the main characters from FFXII..

Yeah Aloy it is. Cant imagine a 3rd game with her savior mentality and dour demeanour. Everything is a fucking burden with her.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Star-Ocean-Pic-3.jpg

This annoying bitch. She’s like Tiny Tina for weebs. One of the least funny “comic relief” characters ever.

And tri-Ace loves her so much they even retroactively forced her into the SO1 and SO2 remakes.

NanaMiku

Twice now I've been disappointed that a new Xenoblade game doesn't open with a splash screen that says
"Since the last game, every single Nopon has been brutally murdered. Not some of them, not most of them...every. single. One"

gridart_20230208_062151325.jpg
Eh, all of them are fine. You haven't met Tatsu in Xenoblade X lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Nopon won't leave the series anytime soon. The mascot for Xenoblade Twitter is Nopon lol

4f8bc8cc5e.png

Trilobit

Lady Masako -Ghost of Tsushima
20102.png

The most annoying and disrespectful sidecharacter I've experienced.

I couldn't believe my eyes when Jin spared her after their fight.

Last edited:

Fbh

Eh, all of them are fine. You haven't met Tatsu in Xenoblade X lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Nopon won't leave the series anytime soon. The mascot for Xenoblade Twitter is Nopon lol

4f8bc8cc5e.png

Haven't met that one yet, true.
Every other one so far though (In all of X1, X2 and all of what I've played of 3) has been horrible and taken the game down a notch.
And yeah I know they aren't going anywhere. Japan loves their annoying furry mascot characters

Top Bottom