• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Spice Girl was the hottest?

which Spice was the hottest?

• Total voters

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I must first begin with an apology for the absence of some traditional options in this poll. It is part of some srs bsns research that I am doing and so I needed to make it five options only. I STATE MY REGRET.

I think the poll question is self-explanatory. We ask that you only vote if you would describe yourself as "attracted to women", but you can interpret that however you like. Feel free to vote here too just to make me look popular, but I won't count you twice!

C'est La Vie as the young people say. Or maybe it's what middle-aged women on Facebook say, not sure.

nhfaesfsptsb1.png

I'm gonna guess I'm not the only one that has always found them insanely overrated looks wise and in general...

I'm not calling them ugly, I'm a 2 at best. And they are attractive. Specially Scary (That's my answer)

I just never understood this question. Literally every single time the name Spice Girls pops up, it's about which is the hottest one or which one they want to fuck, and I don't feel they are that special?

Again, none of them are ugly, they just aren't that special. And I was never crazy about their fashion sense either.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
When I was a kid, I had this CD purely because of the cover.

220px-Schizo-ukcd.jpg

But I preferred Mel C's solo stuff as an 8 year old. Not gonna like, I Turn To You still slaps.

ssringo

Gold Member
As a teenage boy when the Spice Girls became hits it was back and forth between Posh and Ginger. Almost 30 years later (christ...) it's kinda whatever. I find other female artists from that era more attractive.

I still listen to their stuff on occasion. I quite enjoy their b-sides; sometime more than their big hits.

Rran

I didn't follow this group as a kid, so I'm not familiar with any of them. But I watched the video posted in this thread, and I'm gonna say Posh.

Little Mac

Comedy Central GIF by Broad City

Ginger
Scary
Posh
Baby
Sporty

This ranking was for back in the day. Things have shifted since then. All are beautiful women nonetheless.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
Back then I always thought Sporty was the least attractive but seeing her now I realize she has a Greek, almost Amazonian beauty. She looks way better now than she did 30 years ago.

Honestly they all aged amazingly well, they all still look incredible.

Top Bottom