• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who cares about Devil May Cry 3 after Ninja Gaiden and the upcoming Prince of Perisa2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas

Banned
DM3 is gonna be crap im sorry. I just watched the movies, Dante looks like a robot compared to the super fast and fluid movements of Ryu and the ultra stylish and realistic movements of the Prince.

I feel sorry for anyone that only has a PS2 for their action gaming needs.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Why? While I agree that Ninja Gaiden is probably going to remain the superior game, there ARE people that prefer DMC to it. Not only that, Prince 1 and 2 are both available on PS2.

So, what you are saying is that you feel sorry for people who can't play Ninja Gaiden? There are far more action/adventure titles on the PS2 afterall...

I feel sorry for anyone who only owns an XBOX and has already finished Gaiden (which is my GotY so far...though I expect that to change).

Lukas

Banned
Xbox is fine. Its not like we arent gonna get MGS3 and GTA SA, the 2 best PS2 games this year, or like we already dont have a majority of the PS2 lineup - MGS2, GTA Vice City and 3, Burnout, Tenchu, Dynasty Warriors, Silent Hill, Onimusha, Fatal Frame, and now with EA on Live.....

I see little reason to own a PS2 unless youre a hardcore JRPG and Platform gamer.

AniHawk

Lukas said:
Xbox is fine. Its not like we arent gonna get MGS3 and GTA SA, the 2 best PS2 games this year, or like we already dont have a majority of the PS2 lineup - MGS2, GTA Vice City and 3, Burnout, Tenchu, Dynasty Warriors, Silent Hill, Onimusha, Fatal Frame, and now with EA on Live.....

I see little reason to own a PS2 unless youre a hardcore JRPG and Platform gamer.

"We?"

Are you part of the Collective?

JC10001 said:
This guy has to be a joke character. Seriously....has to be.

No doubt. There are tons of these guys on GFAQs who go to the PS2 board and boast how superior the Xbox is and how unnecessary the PS2 is. I think this guy's style reminds me of someone on GFAQs but I'm not quite sure.

Lukas

Banned
yes it did

the people anticipating DMC3 should just stop now before they are let down again by Capcom. Hell Capcom has only had 2 really good games this entire generation - Devil May Cry 1 and Viewtiful Joe

Lukas

Banned
Justin Bailey said:
Yeah, Konami was just playing about that "Only on playstation 2" thing in the trailer.

ha keep thinking that

lets see, MGS1 went to PC. MGS2 went to PC and Xbox. MGS3 is slated for development for PC. YOu really believe MGS3 wont end up on Xbox when a ton of other Konami games like DDR, Silent Hill, MGS2, and Pro Evolution are on Xbox?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Synbios459 said:

what

Lukas said:
yes it did

the people anticipating DMC3 should just stop now before they are let down again by Capcom. Hell Capcom has only had 2 really good games this entire generation - Devil May Cry 1 and Viewtiful Joe

BoF:DQ...

----

Banned
DMC 3 was complete crap at E3.

It had the worst graphics of all the games I saw at the show, the camera was terrible, and the gameplay was mindlessly bad. The graphics were so god awful you couldn't tell what the hell you were slashing up, just an ugly jagged pixelated mess of a creature.

Solid

Lukas said:
we = the smartest consumers this generation that didnt buy a system holding the entire industry back
Haha, yeah right!

I hope some mod locks this thread and sends you back to TXB or where you came from.

Lukas

Banned
Substance sold around 400k in NA. How is that bad? The idiots released it after the backlash of MGS2 on the PS2 and the release of Splinter Cell on the Xbox.

Trust me, MGS3 is gonna end up on the Xbox 100%. Its already being developed for PC. If you are gonna use sales as your argument why does Konami keep putting MGS on the PC despite the horrible sales on the PC platform? Hmm???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom