• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

who is more reliable EBgames.com or GamesTop.com ?

doncale

Banned
It's about time to pre-order Gradius V with the bonus DVD. who is more reliable EBgames.com or GameStop.com ? who is more likely to include the bonus DVD, not forgetting it. etc

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Go with Gamestop, EBgames.com doesn't even have anything about the bonus dvd.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
And all this time I was calling them Game Stop!

I'd believe what good ol' grizz is saying, but on a daily basis I've had better service from EBgames.com

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
RevenantKioku said:
And all this time I was calling them Game Stop!

I'd believe what good ol' grizz is saying, but on a daily basis I've had better service from EBgames.com

True, I've had at least 20 online orders from Ebgames.com with no problems. But I don't think EB is even giving out the bonus dvd for Gradius V. :(

MoxManiac

I've had identically good service from both, but ebgames charges me tax now, and gamestop doesn't, so I perfer gamestop.

bjork

Hopefully EB comes through with that free overnight shipping on San Andreas... I want to ride a bicycle and punch people...

Top Bottom