• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who wants a free copy of Counterstrike CZ right now ?

Burger

Whoever gives me a good enough reason why I should give them a copy of Counterstrike Condition Zero within the hour can have it.

It's an unused CD Key that hasn't been registered with Steam. Enter the CD Key and download the CS: Source beta to play (might only be an option for the remainder of the week). I'll send the Key via PM to the winning bidder.

Go!

neptunes

I'm an avid CS fan and I've never bothered to buy the game (strapped for cash)

I've always wanted to see how it plays on multi-player.

you can't resist this!

happydance.gif

KarishBHR

Im super super sick and it would make me very very happy. Also, I just got a nice machine to play HL2, but now Im low on cash so I cant buy any games :(

M3wThr33

Banned
I'd use it to test out my new Radeon 9800 Pro which I bought yesterday! I really want to play around with the source engine and you would be a cool buddy.
Want gmail or sex?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
give it to me so I can install it on your pc and ask to play it ALL of the time.

Burger

neptunes said:
I'm an avid CS fan and I've never bothered to buy the game (strapped for cash)

I've always wanted to see how it plays on multi-player.

you can't resist this!

happydance.gif

Neptunes win!

The happy man sealed the deal. PM Sent. P.S. Don't play CZ it sucks. CS:S is ok tho. Case closed, lock the thread.

Top Bottom