• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's this Japanese chick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
JAP%20NEWSCASTER.jpg

JAP%20NEWSCASTER2.jpg

JAP%20NEWSCASTER3.jpg

JAP%20NEWSCASTER4.jpg

JAP%20NEWSCASTER5.jpg

A famous news anchor of some sort. Anyone know?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
EviLore said:

Evil what's with the blackening out of the eyes dude? That shit is scary!

But yeah, she's basically flawless. Tila who?

And what's with the "fake tits" comments. There are plenty of Japanese women out there with large, natural breasts.

VPhys

isamu said:
Evil what's with the blackening out of the eyes dude? That shit is scary!

But yeah, she's basically flawless. Tila who?

If she is flawless then what's a Natalie Portman, Veronica Varekova, Carmella DeCesare, Alessandra Ambrosio, Bar Refaeli etc. etc. ?

NLB2

Banned
isamu said:
There are plenty of Japanese women out there with large, natural breasts.
I'm sure there are, but not on women with such small figures. Besides, she's on TV so it gives her more reason to get implants.

bjork

Tila's got a fivehead.

And this chick stole June Cleaver's bra.

"Beaver, would you like a glass of milk?"

:shudder:

nitewulf

this japanese woman is pretty normal looking, your fetish makes her sexier perhaps, hell i'd hit it till i was sore as well, but flawless? i dont know about that, she is just a pretty average, normal looking woman. not ugly mind you, just normal looking...w/ huge pointy fake breasts.

isamu

nitewulf said:
but flawless? i dont know about that, she is just a pretty average, normal looking woman. not ugly mind you, just normal looking...w/ huge pointy fake breasts.

But that's part of her appeal. I like normal looking asian girls. And this one has NO flaws! She's fucking gorgeous to max! That '10 layers cake of makeup' look you see on the Lindsay Lohans, Xtinas, and Jesica Simpsons of the world is a turn off!

All IMNSHO :)

isamu

JackFrost2012 said:
never heard of her, but the kanji under her say "Kise Eri." Though that's only one possible reading.

Hmm, how do you know it says "Kise Eri"?

Boogie9IGN

isamu said:
But that's part of her appeal. I like normal looking asian girls. And this one has NO flaws! She's fucking gorgeous to max!

Isamu and I see eye to eye on Asian women.

Whoever this chick is, she = a win

XS+

Banned
JackFrost2012 said:
never heard of her, but the kanji under her say "Kise Eri." Though that's only one possible reading.
Another reading would be "Eri Furuse" (aka her name).

isamu said:

BECAUSE I READ IT, HOW DO YOU THINK.

(Though, apparently, incorrectly. ;P This is why even Japanese people have reading furigana on their name cards - when it comes to names, absolutely anything goes.)

Wolfy said:
I think her face is too wide.

You sir are not in any position to judge what her face should look like.

That woman is blazing , love the smile on her. I'd fucking hit it until doctors declare my penis a 6 week vacation

XS+

Banned
isamu said:
Every Kanji that I know of has a 'name' or reading (usually more than one).

Furu + Se, E + Ri = the big boobie chick's name

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
And, some girls are bigger than others

By GEOFF BOTTING
Shukan Shincho (June 3)

When Eri Furuse held a news conference May 14 to announce the start of her career in commercial broadcasting, more than 100 excited reporters and photographers jammed the room.

She had just spent three years working at an NHK bureau in largely rural Yamagata Prefecture. But now she had made the move to Tokyo, ready to join the big league, Furuse told the crowd.

Not that many of the media hounds were listening all that carefully. Truth be told, most had come to get a glimpse of Furuse's most famous assets: a pair of breasts said to measure 95 cm. They also wanted to judge for themselves the accuracy of her newly coined nickname, "Suikappu" -- a pun combining the Japanese word suika (water melon) and "cup."

Indeed, Furuse's melonlike breasts have been the focus of Japan's tabloid media recently, and her foray into commercial broadcasting has been reported on with an intensity that borders on obsession.

Furuse first piqued the media's interest last summer, when rumors circulated of an affair between Koichi Hashiratani, former manager of the J2 soccer team Yamagata Mondedio, and a "large-chested NHK announcer."

At the time, few people outside Yamagata knew anything about the local NHK celebrity, and that element of mystery fueled the media's interest.

Yet at the press event, Furuse stressed that she wanted to be judged by her broadcasting skills alone, not by her bombastic physical features.

"Don't refer to me as 'Sui-ka," she chided. As if to clarify that point, she appeared in a bulky white outfit, which effectively obscured her curves.

A similar message came from her talent agency, Office Two-One.

"We have absolutely no intention to sell her as 'Suikappu,' " her manager insists to Shukan Shincho.

One veteran entertainment reporter, however, finds this more than a tad disingenuous, citing her recent appearance on the TBS TV docu-variety program "Experiencing the World."

"Ms. Furuse appears in a scene milking a sheep," points out the reporter, whose name is not disclosed. "Her agency, which planned this as her first job in commercial broadcasting, is using the 'Suikappu' popularity thing all too skilfully."

Yuichi Hirabayashi, who is another show-biz reporter and the one who dreamed up the "Suikappu" moniker, is similarly cynical.

"I thought up the name considering that Obanazawa [the city in Yamagata Prefecture where Furuse was born] is famous for its water melons. It's arrogant of her to reject this term of endearment," he grumbles.

Still, Hirabayashi believes that Furuse has the potential of becoming a megastar, should she ditch the prudish facade, and then play up her natural assets to the hilt.

"Ms. Furuse should actively employ her 'suikappu,' as she did in her goat-milking role," he says.

Whether Furuse is on the level or not, she needs to realize one thing, says Shukan Shincho: getting ahead in the world of entertainment usually requires showing off -- not covering up -- one's physical attributes.

The Japan Times: June 6, 2004

Apparantly she speaks English too

isamu

Found a little info on our busty friend :)

And, some girls are bigger than others

By GEOFF BOTTING
Shukan Shincho (June 3)

When Eri Furuse held a news conference May 14 to announce the start of her career in commercial broadcasting, more than 100 excited reporters and photographers jammed the room.

She had just spent three years working at an NHK bureau in largely rural Yamagata Prefecture. But now she had made the move to Tokyo, ready to join the big league, Furuse told the crowd.

Not that many of the media hounds were listening all that carefully. Truth be told, most had come to get a glimpse of Furuse's most famous assets: a pair of breasts said to measure 95 cm. They also wanted to judge for themselves the accuracy of her newly coined nickname, "Suikappu" -- a pun combining the Japanese word suika (water melon) and "cup."

Indeed, Furuse's melonlike breasts have been the focus of Japan's tabloid media recently, and her foray into commercial broadcasting has been reported on with an intensity that borders on obsession.

Furuse first piqued the media's interest last summer, when rumors circulated of an affair between Koichi Hashiratani, former manager of the J2 soccer team Yamagata Mondedio, and a "large-chested NHK announcer."

At the time, few people outside Yamagata knew anything about the local NHK celebrity, and that element of mystery fueled the media's interest.

Yet at the press event, Furuse stressed that she wanted to be judged by her broadcasting skills alone, not by her bombastic physical features.

"Don't refer to me as 'Sui-ka," she chided. As if to clarify that point, she appeared in a bulky white outfit, which effectively obscured her curves.

A similar message came from her talent agency, Office Two-One.

"We have absolutely no intention to sell her as 'Suikappu,' " her manager insists to Shukan Shincho.

One veteran entertainment reporter, however, finds this more than a tad disingenuous, citing her recent appearance on the TBS TV docu-variety program "Experiencing the World."*

"Ms. Furuse appears in a scene milking a sheep," points out the reporter, whose name is not disclosed. "Her agency, which planned this as her first job in commercial broadcasting, is using the 'Suikappu' popularity thing all too skilfully."

Yuichi Hirabayashi, who is another show-biz reporter and the one who dreamed up the "Suikappu" moniker, is similarly cynical.

"I thought up the name considering that Obanazawa [the city in Yamagata Prefecture where Furuse was born] is famous for its water melons. It's arrogant of her to reject this term of endearment," he grumbles.

Still, Hirabayashi believes that Furuse has the potential of becoming a megastar, should she ditch the prudish facade, and then play up her natural assets to the hilt.

"Ms. Furuse should actively employ her 'suikappu,' as she did in her goat-milking role," he says.

Whether Furuse is on the level or not, she needs to realize one thing, says Shukan Shincho: getting ahead in the world of entertainment usually requires showing off -- not covering up -- one's physical attributes.

The Japan Times: June 6, 2004
(C) All rights reserved

*link to said variety show? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom