• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's this Japanese chick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eri04061114.jpg

WTF?

Dyne

eri04061114.jpg

Wow.

Hah, and here I read this thread about some Japanese news reporter a couple hours and didn't think much of it.

EDIT: Wow, you beat me to the punch shadow.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Wario64 said:
what the hell, this one site has like 58 screen caps

http://www011.upp.so-net.ne.jp/togiushi/furuse1.jpg

1-58

link directly to index?

norinrad21 said:
anyway another furuse pic

furuse06.jpg

passes out....

norinrad you are my new favorite poster...EVER!! Where did you find that pic? I demand an index...now!

OMFG this chick just took a huge 10 MILE HIGH shit on every other chick on the planet!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Wario you my friend, are quickly catching up to norinrad!

God bless teh GAFFERS :D

isamu

ManaByte said:

Dude, don't get me wrong. Nat Portman is beautiful and everything, but she is a girl. This lady is a WOMAN!

Hell, even Alba trounces Portman. Alas, let's stick to the lady at hand :D

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Heh, it looked fake to me too but I didn't want to point it out. Especially after you read that article, the pic didn't make sense

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It's quite obvious when she's in the same pose, with the shot taken at the same angle, with the same face expression...

isamu

Wario64 said:
It's quite obvious when she's in the same pose, with the shot taken at the same angle, with the same face expression...

woah...you mean that's a photoshop pic????

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

I thought it was pretty obvious it was faux ... the graniness of the compression and light reflection is v. different on the torso than on the face.

isamu

DeEJaYMiND said:
Bhaaaa.. Eiko Koike rulez them all :)

00000466_eiko_koike112.jpg

Casts "Paralysis" on DeEJaYMiND.

j00 are now rendered useless until you post pics to back up your claim. When you do that, I will cast "cure1" ;)

edit: nevermind the pic didn't show up the first time:D

isamu said:
Casts "Paralysis" on DeEJaYMiND.

j00 are now rendered useless until you post pics to back up your claim. When you do that, I will cast "cure1" ;)

edit: nevermind the pic didn't show up the first time:D

LoL ;) Glad it worked the second time ;) One more?? :)

WPB000222_K_Eiko02-03.jpg

Socreges

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
She doesn't have a great face but...

Rio.jpg
Buuuut each breast is larger than her head. Now to a handful of you I'm sure that is all the more reason to spank yourselves silly, but for myself once a woman breaks that ridiculous threshold then they cease to be breasts and simply become giant masses of flesh that seem to exist independently of the poor, little girl that they burden.

isamu

XS+ said:
In the 'Japanese models with big ole melons' department I always liked this girl:

har018.jpg

photoforum51522794-busty.jpg

img20020722041553.jpg

photoforum51522334-busty.jpg

harumi nemoto rocks.

These girls are fucking HOT, but I'm still partial to the news caster :) Her smile just does it for me.

nitewulf

SolidSnakex said:
Yoko.jpg

Yoko1.jpg

"OK, how long until somebody pulls the Yoko Matsugane trump card?"

Got ya covered :)

lord have mercy, for i have commited and will continue to commit sins onwards till infinity...

Makura

I shouldn;t be contributing to this thread, but She is gorgeous:

http://www61.tok2.com/home/kalobby3/album7/eri709.jpg

...But that article is repulsive. Her success shouldn't be impeded if she refuses to play up her bust size. Her body belongs to her husband, it's not public domain that is unjustly being kept from us. Besides, those pics are altered, shes not THAT big:

http://www61.tok2.com/home/kalobby3/album8/eri806.jpg

..darn it...you guys STOP IT..LOL. This thread represents my biggest weakness. Argh.

belgurdo

Banned
Makura said:

...But that article is repulsive. Her success shouldn't be impeded if she refuses to play up her bust size. Her body belongs to her husband, it's not public domain that is unjustly being kept from us. Besides, those pics are altered, shes not THAT big:

Yeah, that article kind of makes me weep for Japanese working women...how does she not find the fact that people who work alongside you calling her by a pet name for her breasts instead of what she was born with degrading? She sounds like she's just laughing it off

M3wThr33

Banned
Ahh, what a great way to kick off a day. Such beautiful stuff here. I believe that one photoshopped body came from Anna Ohura, but I could be wrong.

isamu

Makura said:

http://www61.tok2.com/home/kalobby3/album8/eri806.jpg

..darn it...you guys STOP IT..LOL. This thread represents my biggest weakness. Argh.

Very interesting points Makura. I don't think she is married though. Does it say that anywhere?

I had never considered the fact that some of those pics may have been enhanced....but now that you bring up, I certainly think the ones with her in the Torquoise colored sweater are altered. I mean, unless she really is wearing a missle bra....

Regardless, I'd hit it 'til judgement day.

Stele

Holds a little red book
Chiasa Aonuma spanks the shit out of all of those other Japanese girls (who practically all look alike), and she doesn't need unnaturally big tits to do it.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Stele said:
Chiasa Aonuma spanks the shit out of all of those other Japanese girls (who practically all look alike), and she doesn't need unnaturally big tits to do it.

And Azumi Kawashima shits on all of them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom